4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Mar 16, 2020
I played this game today for the first time, I designated "mother" at the beginning and that was fine for Chapter 1, but in Chapter 2 she has reverted to "landlady" , is there a fix for this ?
You'll need to use "mom" or "Mom", otherwise the in-game patch acts up and isn't reliable.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Do you HAVE to like every little thing about a game to play it ? I'm not into femdom either but there's just one scene sofar and that was very mild, easily overlooked. If i go to dinner at someone else's house and there's ingredients i don't like i push those aside and eat the rest, i'm not gonna leave in a hurry shouting " There was no olives in the salad when i was here the last time, YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE NEXT DINNER OR I'M NEVER COMING BACK !! " I don't get this no femdom or the highway attitude but to each his own.
Nope I dont have to like every little thing about a game to play it, I played this game a year ago and it was very different then.

The Femdom is just one of many things changed.

I really dont know what to say about the " If i go to dinner at someone else's house and there's ingredients i don't like i push those aside and eat the rest, i'm not gonna leave in a hurry shouting " There was no olives in the salad when i was here the last time, YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE NEXT DINNER OR I'M NEVER COMING BACK !! " I don't get this no femdom or the highway attitude but to each his own."

I dont really see how that is relevant to my post? Are you sure this is directed at me?

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, this was a good update. I played through it from the beginning, and I liked what was presented. The animations were the highlights, but I liked the general composition of the still shots as well. I came a bunch of times, and it was nice to see Marge finally naked. I can't wait to see what'll happen in the next chapter.

As for the story, it's hit and miss for me. I miss the elements that were taken out from the first release. But, I also think that the /personas/ Marge has will make it more diverse. More mini-stories, a play on the basic incest. I don't mind that approach, because it seems like it will be pretty easy to write for. Whether or not I like the story, I think the sex is still great. There are obviously hidden secrets, but really I'm not looking for a sci-fi story with these incest games.

I had though that this would rise to my number 1 game when I was still in chapter 1. But, as soon as the doctor's visit happened, I knew the story wouldn't really gell wtih me. It's one approach. But not really the approach I like. I'd much rather a reluctant mom that gets dragged into it.

Still, it is pretty well put together. I like what I played. It might not rise to number 1 for me, but it's a solid game, and might pull through with more chapters. At any rate, I think the animations and images will make this game a star with people.

Well done on the story and scenes. I'll be looking out for what comes next, and I might play through it again. I did start to note down grammar stuff, but I stopped halfway through, so if I ever do that second playthrough, I'll continue my notes, unless I delete them before that.

Cheers!
Thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback! We really appreciate it!
The personas will become clear as the story unfolds. And about the "reluctant" thing; just look out for future updates ;)

If you have grammar stuff, please share whatever you have in a PM. I'm obviously interested in reviewing them (I'm surprised I missed some of them).

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I am disappointed, the author, in an attempt to improve, overdid it!The naturalness and charm of the first two parts has disappeared!An attempt to add color, sharpness and clarity, led to the opposite effect!The third update looks more like a graphic print with text than the intriguing narrative that accompanied the first two parts..This is my personal opinion. :cry:
I can understand that, and we appreciate the feedback.

My point is that if we followed the original story (and it also was copyrighted and the author disappeared), it would become really boring after CH3. The old CH1 & 2 were good because there was some kind of escalation, but if you read the original literotica story, after that it goes flat.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Wow new update. :love:
Finally we have more adventures of a hot mom (one of my favorites), who secretly is really a pervert because how can you otherwise answer that she want so eagerly get a MC dick on the pretext of helping with his health and on her own initiative and immediately even tells him to touch her although the virgin MC at the beginning is very skeptical and ashamed of it.

In general femdom even in a small form is not what I like, but in the case of this game and this hot mom I let her do whatever she wants with me.

I love this game :love: so very good job dev and I look forward to see more.
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the feeling. :love:

Reactions: Mario4don

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
Oh well, that update was worth the wait

Replayed it from the start too, that end was really hot

Please, more, this game is hot it's too much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can understand that, and we appreciate the feedback.

My point is that if we followed the original story (and it also was copyrighted and the author disappeared), it would become really boring after CH3. The old CH1 & 2 were good because there was some kind of escalation, but if you read the original literotica story, after that it goes flat.
What was the original story then? I played the first release but admit that I can't remember much. Will say that this premise of mind control/hypnosis/split persona is really interesting. A new take amongst these games, I suppose. I just hope that the overall wincest story doesn't suffer with MC having countless encounters with different "women"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This new version lost something. The story unfolds totally different and compared to the original, I don't like it. I think I see where it's going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's intriguing, and definitely adds more to the generic story we'd usually get, but I think this would've been beter served as a retelling of the original story. So, finish the original story first and then make Measuring My Cum: Retold, or something.

If I look at this game without prior knowledge of the first two chapters before the rewrite, it's actually very solid. I do feel the role playing aspect came a little too easy. It might've been more natural if Marge did one or two acts as herself and then suggested the role playing because she wasn't comfortable.

I don't like the femdom, but considering the direction I think the game is going in, it makes sense. The scene where Marge brings MC tea in bed was actually the hottest scene to me, because it felt real. No role playing, just the tension between Marge and MC. I think that tension is the best part of this game. I hope, once the 'other' arc is concluded, we'll see more genuine stuff without the role playing.

The renders and animations are phenomenal. So many games look spectacular but have animations that make your eyes hurt. Don't put animations in your game if they look crap. But the devs of this game don't have to worry about that. These are some of the best animations I have seen.

I'm interested to see where this is going, but I can't help but feel sad I won't see the original story finished.
Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it! :love:

The original story's author was nowhere to be found so there would be no way to use his/her story without approval.

And you're right about the role playing. The tension you mention will indeed appear ;)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
IMO should have started a new game thread now the the game is rewritten as femdom.

It seems Femdom has become the new hype that "weak" Devs try to include to earn some fast "money"

Anyway good luck with it, maybe I ll check it in a year or so for the gorgeous renders.

\\edit// lol@ the facepalms, give me some more please, or maybe react to the content with words if you can :p
Nope. None of that. This isn't some kind of "scheme" or a way to make "fast money".

Our purpose here is to express our creativity and share it with the rest of the world.
If the world likes it and people decide to support it, that's for the best; if not, then we're still happy to do it for ourselves. :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Feel the same, have downloaded the new Update without looking at the Tags. So I don't blame the devs.
But the "Measuring my Cum" I remembered was a simple game with beautiful renders.
I am not turned on by this.
When did they rewrite it? And Why?

Who hates you? I am not. I don't even know you.
This became a Femdom game it wasn't before, right?
The only thing I do is speak out frankly what I dislike now, I found the old version better.
I was caught by surprise.
Sorry you feel that way, but thank you for the feedback :)

You can blame me and my perverted nature for the rewrite :D
Also the original author that disappeared and couldn't give an approval to use his/her story. ;)

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes