4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Even if it's a subconscious thing like "fight club", it's good writing for me. I don't remember another doing something similar. It sure beats the "omg, my tenant's cock is huge, let's casually break all social norms" trope that's so common. Having a landlady that's actually mentally unstable is refreshing in my view.

Especially since I had really low expectations for this after seeing its first iteration being a word for word copypaste. The changes were a pleasant surprise showing the dev has creativity beyond awesome renders.
Oh man, this sounds like music to my ears. Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Reactions: Derived and AL.d
Dec 27, 2020
Sorry you feel that way, but thank you for the feedback :)

You can blame me and my perverted nature for the rewrite :D
Also the original author that disappeared and couldn't give an approval to use his/her story. ;)
I don't blame you. Why should I? Do you like to be blamed?:p
You are not perverted, you just have a fetish and as I stated it is the same play.
I like it when women do lewd or crazy stuff when I tell them to do so. ;)And you like it the other way, around. All good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see why a lot of people like your game. A lot of people like it mysterious and the renders are pretty good. Take it proudly.
This role-playing thing doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion, don't want to spoil the mood.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, it is time for me to move to another game. Wish you good luck.

Last edited:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I'm so happy to see this is back!

After my posts i felt a bit bad tbh, i made a lot of fuzz about copyright and other stuff that most games here are in violation in one way or another im pretty sure of, so even tho they were and still are my honest thoughts / standpoint on the matter it wasent completly fair if i had thought about this more beforehand. For example i do know that all illusion games dont have rights but are lucky enough that illusion games isnt doing anything and VAM has also way too much daz based characters so i doubt much legal content will ever be created with that tool and then there is the issue that its most likely most devs are using daz content without license too ... so me raging on about story copyright were a bit over the top in the end even in my own book.

I was thinking about writing this before and saying that it doesent matter as much and that i dont wanted to kill this off but i kept silent about it since i wasent alone about my feelings about the og text not really fitting and that if that story would have been followed the vn would go nowhere anyway and your statement to think this over gave me hope that this would come back even better, which it did imo.

I'm really happy for you, seeing that things worked out, cause i find the new text and changes much more fitting and a it is a step up from the og text and has already lead to better content.

I see people complaining (there will always someone complain about something :)) about femdom, but i think they may have missed or forgotten that this was already part or nature of the orig story and the behaviour of the characters and if they had read it they would have also a better picture of were this were going.

Also if it had followed the orig story things would have gone into lots and lots of repeating never ending asshole licking to the point were it would have become a rather boring read and view.

The orig story featured also much older granny type woman as mom and doctorwere not described as young and pretty as they are in this story but with flappy ass and grey hair as the writer was clearly into much older woman and had a major tongue in ass fetish which is a highly unhealthy practice that makes me kinda gag everytime i see it but i do have an open mind and if others like that what do i care.

The story teased something that came to mind and was played around with regarding company i wont go further into as it would probably spoil things but if this is going into a similar direction i think most of the og story cornerstones would still be present with just enough changes to stay in its own.

So imo everybody should be very happy that things have changed at least a bit cause i dont think that many people would have liked that story played out, true to its origin.

Even tho femdom isn't my cup of tea per se either, as i'm not into golden showers, boot licking, cockcages and cuckhold stuff and all that stuff, it is my believe that a more dominant character and behaviour is fitting for an ic setting as moms are by default in control and in position of power, so it makes total sense.

I think light bondage and playful rp is mainstream nowadays and even tho if it is a female dominant part it is at least to this point int the story way off from what i would associate with real femdom.
It also doesent have to make a male a wimp to let a woman take control a from time to time. As it is known that people that have control in their day to day life are seeking a fantasy or sex life were they can give it up to relax a bit.
That may also lead to mom giving up here dominant side at some point from time to time as she like to please too and she is in a dominant career position so she fit that part too.

The turn for the persona change and the role play is also way better than anything the og story had to offer and it is wonderfully open for lots of scenarios and things that can be done in an otherwise limited scenario with limited character involvement.

Her being breaking free from here own inhibitions and repression in these kinda blackouts mixed with rp is a real gem for a writer as its for example as powerful as a time machine in the scenarios a writer can go in his story. So i see this as a good sign and it is showing that the writing is going somewhere. It is going pretty fast but since these things takes ages to make better a bit too fast than too slow imo. The beginning of the vn could be stretched a bit and it could use maybe some scenes to let people get a feel of the relation of the pair before the measurements. But i have to admit it would probably a bit boring and therefor i rather see this not fleshed out than missing other naughty content tbh.

Even if it turns out, that in the end, i wont like were the game may end up due to kinks, i would still stand by my opinion that the changes / rewrite is a step up for the game and is a general positive change for better.

Sorry for another wall of text, but i thought a simple thumbs up werent enough after my previous comments.
It is a bit out of order maybe as i did jump around a bit trying to converse my thoughts and im not an english native as is probably easy to see so that makes this even worse .. :)

I have to admit that if it stays this way i would see myself throw some money at you later on but im not sure yet were this is going and i would prefer a one time payment over steam or direct purchase of some sort over paypal to do my part as opposed to a sub.

Big thumps up tho text now is on par with renders and animations.
I still remember reading your post where you notified Suzinak about the copyright of the original literotica story! As a writer I wanted to say that you were so right to do that. And Literotica usually takes actions to protect their writer's interests.

About the original story, I agree with you. I read the literotica story, right after I joined with Suzinak. And even if we re-wrote Marge and Dr Taylor to be younger, it still wouldn't be an interesting story. It was obvious to me, a writer, that we could definitely improve on that.

So glad to read your thoughts on the new story! Thank you for taking the time to write and we really appreciate your feedback! :love:

MrMixer123

Apr 5, 2017
Great job, it was worth the wait!

I only wish it was more interactive, with some choices (like focusing on specific fetishes or chosing a more dom or sub approach), because right now it feels like reading an erotic novel with pictures and not a ''game'' per say.

But overall well done and I´m looking forward for updates (I hope they dont take 6 or more months, like some other games in here)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wow, i'm on eye for this game a quite awhile but didn't play yet because it been on hold. Glad that come back, wish luck for the team. I'm gonna wait some more to see the regularity of the updates

• Red Heart

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
What a turning ! The model is awesome the animations are well handled , the scenes and story progress gives that suspens and action knowing that games rarely have that dominant mom character.
I hope you keep this good amount of content every update ,it deserves support !
I would love to see also choices in the future that offers players optional fetishes maybe involve more characters like her friend or the doctor , I'm not into ntr but that could be a choice for many .
I'm sure it will be one of the best games if it keeps the same momentum .

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You sir, win the internets :p
But that's exactly the point of this story. To break the pattern of all incest games and give a different approach. It's definitely not "vanilla" incest ;)
" break the pattern of all incest games"?????? How when 90% or better of all incest games have a beta teenager with Dominating females? I'm hoping he breaks out of it and becomes the "MAN OF THE HOUSE" . I"m Thinking Sophia might be the one that helps him become a MALE instead of a beta bitch. The Models in the Game are great! But don't pretend the story is different when once again the MC is a beta male!

• Sad

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I've been playing these games for years and very seldom comment but on this one I have to compliment it. It has the perfect mix of femdom and i_____ in it.The renders are great,color is beautiful,lighting is superb,animation is fantistic. The plot and idea of story spectacular. For those who are against any of it well it,s your idea and game/novel they don't have to play it. I started it in last version and started over in this one as you suggested and it has become great. Out of my 200 plus in my archive this one just made the top slot. Just wish I was in a position to support you on it. Keep up the great work on it and I'll be waiting for more when it comes out. just an idea might be nice to add part where she can train him be of use to her friends but like I said before it's your game and idea and it is good.

• Red Heart

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Mega = Download @ 4mbps
All others = It's 1998! Enjoy the amazing futuristic download speeds of 28.8 kbps!

Google drive has a limit of how many times a file can be downloaded per day
I use NOPY all the time besides MEGA and it normally downloads at 5-6mbps. Zippyshare and Mediafire are also high speed services as far as I know.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Well he can stop with "My game is different" then cause it is just another beta cookie cutter game
I have had some criticism about this title as you can read in previous pages, but I can say without a doubt this is not a cookie cutter game and has some high production values.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have had some criticism about this title as you can read in previous pages, but I can say without a doubt this is not a cookie cutter game and has some hight production values.
Sorry but it is just a game with ANOTHER BETA MALE! When I play these game is become the MC. You think I would enjoy being called "PERVERY" or being a beta? I get it that he is inexperienced (just like all the other games out there ). So i'm fine with that in the beginning. But at some point he needs to MAN UP!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
One of the hottest milfs i've ever seen, and the kind of messed up plot that is fun to me.

Unfortunately i have to report something, i have a hard crash that kicks me out in that scene in chapter 3 in the living room where "the landlady" has the messy hair(love the various looks btw).

4k edition btw.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes