4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Hopefully femdom won't be a permanent thing. Because, as part of the plot, it is interesting, but not as a basis. Overall, the game is interesting. Although there is some inconsistency in the narrative. Let's see where this all leads in a couple of updates and how soon it will be. Good luck to the devs!
Yeap. It's a part of the plot, but not the basis! You got that exactly right! ;)
The inconsistency is intentional. It'll make sense later in the story.

Thank you for your feedback and wishes! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I originally thought this was going to be a generic incest game but the mother has quite a bit of depth to her, bit of mystery going on.

I really enjoyed it.
Thank you for saying that! I really appreciate it! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
This game just went straight to the top for me. The animations are the best in any game ever! :love:
Let's just hope we don't have to wait another 7+ months for the next version ;)
Thank you for sharing that! :love:
I've already started work on Ch4 ;)

Reactions: JR81

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wow, what a rewrite, I love it. I also don't mind the femdom presented here at all, as long she doesn't turn the mc into a sissy I'm game. I would go as far to say that I would love to see her with her coworker together and the mc is only able to watch, we just don't get at lot of games like that and when we do a whole bunch of people come here screaming "cuck", don't get me wrong, I hate cuck as well, but not when is between two woman:love:.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I think that the original script was better for a lot of people here because of the comfort of knowing what to expect in the future updates. Now we are kinda venturing into an unknown waters and that what's freak them out.
I mean there's also the whole new femdom nature of the game too but i think that people are making too much of a big deal out of it, some people love to escalate the issues for no reason. It's pretty mild atleast for me, i don't think it will ever reach to a point of ballbusting or any of that shit, i hope.
And i hope that the devs won't try to turn it into another "landlady epic" which is going to go on for next 6 years, with multiple female characters to pursue and all that shebang.
Yeap. You're absolutely right! :love:
When writing it, I thought it was pretty mild femdom. But the intent is not to escalate it any further that what you've already seen (so, no ballbusting). All these are part of the plot, that will be clear as it unfolds. ;)

About how it will evolve. That we'll have to see. So far we've planned Season 1 (meaning Chapters 1 to 10).
After that, we'll have to think about it and consider our Patrons' opinions.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Nope I dont have to like every little thing about a game to play it, I played this game a year ago and it was very different then.

The Femdom is just one of many things changed.

I really dont know what to say about the " If i go to dinner at someone else's house and there's ingredients i don't like i push those aside and eat the rest, i'm not gonna leave in a hurry shouting " There was no olives in the salad when i was here the last time, YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE NEXT DINNER OR I'M NEVER COMING BACK !! " I don't get this no femdom or the highway attitude but to each his own."

I dont really see how that is relevant to my post? Are you sure this is directed at me?
Not at you alone no, i just don't get the mindset that some have displayed here that just because femdom is ONE ingredient of many they will stay away like it's the plague or something. It's not the focus of the game and it's very early days yet. You DID offer a similar albeit not quite as an extreme opinion though, that's why i used your post to offer another viewpoint.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Femdom has been a thing since the start.

She's a woman with a dominant personality, even her other "personalities" have dominant streaks and he's not exactly the domineering type.

It varies in intensity but it's probably always going to have elements of femdom given the characters involved.

She's roleplaying, she does it quite a few times.

She plays a boss, an aunt and a sister.

It looks like she has split personality or something along those lines. She just acts like other characters but truly believes she's them during that act.
Thank you for sharing that! :)
Exactly! Marge has a strong personality; she's powerful; she's a business woman; she's controlling.
You're absolutely right on money for that point! And that's the intent for these femdom scenes. :love:

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Put me down for a fan of the new direction of the story.

You're doing great! I can't wait for the next chapter already! (Which is, I know, the last thing you want to hear.)

This is an amazing return!
Thank you for that! I really appreciate it! :love:

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I suggest all the femdom haters to wait for some updates and take decision based on MC's character development in future. I think that's the best idea. I know it's hard for hardcore mom/son fans to avoid this game because Mom is the most beautiful. But, I think our judgement will be wrong if we just review the game based on this single update.
True! True! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I haven't followed this since first release...did dev decide to put their own touches on the story?

It's always a bit funny to me that people play a game like this and don't expect to even have slight dominant vibes on the female. I mean why would anyone expect the bratty manlet to be the dominant one and not the milfy amazon? Not to mention the "caretaker" role has to have dominant traits by default. Yes, let's have this brat dominate this older, more experienced woman right before he asks for his weekly allowance for doing his homework.
Yep, Suzinak was trying to contact the original author to get approval to use his story, but the author was nowhere to be found. So, he contacted me, and we decided to create an original story.

Exactly! Your point is right on money! Respect :love:

You can't build a believable 18yo that will be able to dominate anyone. To dominate you need confidence, power, and experience. It won't work in this game.

Thank you for sharing :)

• Love
Reactions: rex234

M'95

May 17, 2019
Not at you alone no, i just don't get the mindset that some have displayed here that just because femdom is ONE ingredient of many they will stay away like it's the plague or something. It's not the focus of the game and it's very early days yet. You DID offer a similar albeit not quite as an extreme opinion though, that's why i used your post to offer another viewpoint.
Ok, i can see that, although my statement was based on many things (Mother) changed and not just the femdom, I did focus on the femdom part.

I will probably check out the coming episodes to see how it all develops

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
awesome fkn game!! a perfect slow paced/fun gameplay, not to mention the 10/10 renders, animations and not boring script,., Thank you Suzinak
Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate it! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: marlo

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah downloaded it to have a look and form my own opinion, not the greatest fan of violent or abusive femdom here or very submissive sons, but a power discrepancy in favor of the mom over the son and who has learned in the past 20 years what makes him tick and is able to influence him makes all the sense in the world and can be great fun if stays loving. :p Just as long as we do not have a 25 yo son that does not know how to kiss and has never dated before or a mind of his own that will be fine by me. Else we get just a turnaround of too many of the games where the females have no agency or character, just with the male MC in that role and then it also stops being a male MC game and becomes a female MC game in reality.

For the dev, well complete rewrites with another tone and focuses for the game, will always leave many disappointed since they were enthusiastic for the game that you made before rework and were here for that game and that tone. Even if you think the rewrite is better and many agree with you, well that is not where those earlier fans were here for. On the whole it is always better to use a new game for that new story with new models as rework the old game.
Yeah, these are good points! Thank you for sharing! :love:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
As far as I understand, from the very start she was just a control freak. It is not synonymous with dominance. For example, in a scene in the bathtub, MC, albeit temporarily, but took control. For a change, this scene was good.
Anyway, as I said, let's see where you go in a couple of updates. There are just a huge number of games where women seduce the MC or just jump on his cock. And there are so few games where MC seduce or corrupt women.

Maybe the developers simply have no idea how to do this, and therefore cannot come up with such a plot? :LOL:
You sir, win the internets :p
But that's exactly the point of this story. To break the pattern of all incest games and give a different approach. It's definitely not "vanilla" incest ;)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I can understand that, and we appreciate the feedback.

My point is that if we followed the original story (and it also was copyrighted and the author disappeared), it would become really boring after CH3. The old CH1 & 2 were good because there was some kind of escalation, but if you read the original literotica story, after that it goes flat.
Very unexpectedly, sir, that you drew your attention to my post,it gives me hope that this promising game will be saved and will not turn into a "pumpkin", of which there are a huge number in the expanse of erotic games..I wish you every success in your work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes