4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Guys let's be honest and speak in facts - this Dev is one of the best, I have never seen such a smooth 144fps animations or 4k, the scenes and the story is very HOT and I'm wondering why he has only 190 patrons, so please give him a hand and became a patron this Dev deserves it, thank you
The relationship between the two main characters is what I like. I'm not sure the title does a good job conveying that. Just my opinion. I do look forward to an update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The relationship between the two main characters is what I like. I'm not sure the title does a good job conveying that. Just my opinion. I do look forward to an update.
I agree. As others have said, I wasn't expecting such an exciting surprise with such a banal title.
What matters is the content and even if the title does not help, but those who visit this thread, full of positive and stimulating opinions, will not be able to refrain from trying it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree. As others have said, I wasn't expecting such an exciting surprise with such a banal title.
What matters is the content and even if the title does not help, but those who visit this trhead, full of positive and stimulating opinions, will not be able to refrain from trying it.
Unless they would hate incest by definition of course (which is fair enough), but then it is not a game for them anyway and that is quite clear from start. Name change is now likely too late, but yeah after the devs changed the story and made it more interesting and intriguing what is going on and what those dynamics are in that relation, might have been better, but now this game is known under this name.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Unless they would hate incest by definition of course (which is fair enough), but then it is not a game for them anyway and that is quite clear from start. Name change is now likely too late, but yeah after the devs changed the story and made it more interesting and intriguing what is going on and what those dynamics are in that relation, might have been better, but now this game is known under this name.
Certainly, each genre has its own types of spectators and of this type I think there are enough if not the majority that the market can offer, so I believe that the devs have chosen well the genre to work on.

• Red Heart

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yep, it’s only a matter of time. We’ll keep delivering high quality stuff in steady intervals. After awhile it will be evident that we’re here to stay. :giggle:
Oh man if i had a dolla every time i read a new or old dev said this i would be rich... oh and that last part with here to stay... icstor, gumdrop, etc they are here to stay too:sneaky:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nope. Posing, lighthing, learning(new techniques) etc. takes time.
I've been playing around with Daz Studio for a few months now and lighting can make the difference between a ten minute render and a two hour render. Seems to be all about playing around with the settings and figuring out what works with each pic.
Whatever tricks you have found, please know they are appreciated. You have some top notch renders.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Guys let's be honest and speak in facts - this Dev is one of the best, I have never seen such a smooth 144fps animations or 4k, the scenes and the story is very HOT and I'm wondering why he has only 190 patrons, so please give him a hand and became a patron this Dev deserves it, thank you
I agree 100%. In regards to Patrons, I believe that there were 52 Patrons the day before the last update so that's a 365% increase. I think that reviews were also in the low 20s as opposed to 76 today which is another huge increase. Chapters 1 and 2 were much smaller than Chapter 3, came out a while before Chapter 3, had a different story, had just a few handjob animations, weren't in 4K, and weren't 144 fps. The game took an enormous jump in content and quality from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3 and the devs became really engaged with the community a little bit before Chapter 3 came out. MMC jumping up to elite status is relatively recent so there is no doubt in my mind that Patron growth will be faster and faster as time goes on.

When the next update comes out, I'm sure that Patrons will shoot up. I think that a lot of people wait for a few updates before giving financial support because they are waiting to see how much the level of content increases, if quality is maintained or increases, if updates are regular, if the game gets abandoned, if devs keep up communication, and so on.

In the adult game world there are always reasons to have concerns and be skeptical. Whether it be a bullshit dev with an endless pile of excuses and next to no communication (hi there ICSTOR!), literal years worth of teasing (hi there Midnight Paradise!), or the game getting abandoned (hi there 95% of adult games!), you just never know. It takes time to build up a good reputation and gain trust but I think that Suzinak and Soupourou are on the right track. (y)

I'm a little, I guess, mildly concerned that the progress bars haven't gone up very much at all in the last two progress updates. Not sure why this is. However, we also don't know how large the scenes are in comparison to one another. I.e., scene 4 might be the same size as scene 1 or it might be twice as big. So, IDK.

I'm still a total stan for the game.

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I came from seeing the glorious smooth fps alone.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Yep, it’s only a matter of time. We’ll keep delivering high quality stuff in steady intervals. After awhile it will be evident that we’re here to stay. :giggle:

Also, I wanted to address that there isn’t any delay in the update. We’re going according to our initial plan. And we’re giving regular updates to our patrons. Ch4 is a bit bigger than Ch3, so it’ll worth the wait. ;)
I think he referred to the delay for the last update and how it affected patron count progression

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes