4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
just curious is it taking time because of the 4k rendering?
I’d say it takes time because of the complexity of the scenes we’ve created, and because we want to retain the high quality of the renders/animations.

If you’ve already played CH3, it’s not your typical recipe of “kiss, grope, sex, repeat animation”. I hope that you can see that we’re trying to create dynamic sex scenes that flow, if that makes sense. In a way to keep the interest of the player.

In CH4, we keep evolving with this kind of complex scenes. So this takes some time to write, but a whole lot of time to render and animate.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Oh man if i had a dolla every time i read a new or old dev said this i would be rich... oh and that last part with here to stay... icstor, gumdrop, etc they are here to stay too:sneaky:
Dammit, I’m going to kick myself for sounding like them. :confused:

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I agree 100%. In regards to Patrons, I believe that there were 52 Patrons the day before the last update so that's a 365% increase. I think that reviews were also in the low 20s as opposed to 76 today which is another huge increase. Chapters 1 and 2 were much smaller than Chapter 3, came out a while before Chapter 3, had a different story, had just a few handjob animations, weren't in 4K, and weren't 144 fps. The game took an enormous jump in content and quality from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3 and the devs became really engaged with the community a little bit before Chapter 3 came out. MMC jumping up to elite status is relatively recent so there is no doubt in my mind that Patron growth will be faster and faster as time goes on.

When the next update comes out, I'm sure that Patrons will shoot up. I think that a lot of people wait for a few updates before giving financial support because they are waiting to see how much the level of content increases, if quality is maintained or increases, if updates are regular, if the game gets abandoned, if devs keep up communication, and so on.

In the adult game world there are always reasons to have concerns and be skeptical. Whether it be a bullshit dev with an endless pile of excuses and next to no communication (hi there ICSTOR!), literal years worth of teasing (hi there Midnight Paradise!), or the game getting abandoned (hi there 95% of adult games!), you just never know. It takes time to build up a good reputation and gain trust but I think that Suzinak and Soupourou are on the right track. (y)

I'm a little, I guess, mildly concerned that the progress bars haven't gone up very much at all in the last two progress updates. Not sure why this is. However, we also don't know how large the scenes are in comparison to one another. I.e., scene 4 might be the same size as scene 1 or it might be twice as big. So, IDK.

I'm still a total stan for the game.
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your thoughts! :love:

You’re right on! Suzinak has started this game on his own creating some amazing renders on the first two chapters. I got onboard for the 3rd chapter and we decided to change the story. At this point we had to retain all the renders from ch1 and 2 while creating a new story. That was a bit of a challenge for me!

For CH3 though, I had more creative freedom in terms of writing and we created what you’ve already seen. People really took interest and appreciated our work and gave us a lot of positive feedback on what to improve. Some people liked what they’ve seen and gave us support on patreon and we really appreciate that.

Now, for CH4 we continue ramping up with the quality and as we’re creating new scenes (that might mean new areas, new locations, different lighting), you can understand that these bring new challenges.

I can confirm that ch4 scene4 is enormous compared to ch4 scene1. It’s complex, lengthy and has a lot to render. As we move into new territory we have new problems to solve. This was to be expected and me and Suzinak are improving the way we work each week to make this as seamless as possible.

I can’t wait for you to experience what we’ve created for this chapter. As you can understand, I’ve seen the renders and I’m really excited. I’ll share no more, though! :giggle:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your thoughts! :love:

You’re right on! Suzinak has started this game on his own creating some amazing renders on the first two chapters. I got onboard for the 3rd chapter and we decided to change the story. At this point we had to retain all the renders from ch1 and 2 while creating a new story. That was a bit of a challenge for me!

For CH3 though, I had more creative freedom in terms of writing and we created what you’ve already seen. People really took interest and appreciated our work and gave us a lot of positive feedback on what to improve. Some people liked what they’ve seen and gave us support on patreon and we really appreciate that.

Now, for CH4 we continue ramping up with the quality and as we’re creating new scenes (that might mean new areas, new locations, different lighting), you can understand that these bring new challenges.

I can confirm that ch4 scene4 is enormous compared to ch4 scene1. It’s complex, lengthy and has a lot to render. As we move into new territory we have new problems to solve. This was to be expected and me and Suzinak are improving the way we work each week to make this as seamless as possible.

I can’t wait for you to experience what we’ve created for this chapter. As you can understand, I’ve seen the renders and I’m really excited. I’ll share no more, though! :giggle:
Keeping the channel open with us is worth more than anything else :love:
Yes, but hurry up has to publish the update ... :ROFLMAO: We're running out of fuel :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think, if nothing goes wrong, the release can come later october/early november. Keep it up and support the devs if you could!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoneyNutz

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think, if nothing goes wrong, the release can come later october/early november. Keep it up and support the devs if you could!
In my opinion, its a bit distant in terms of deadline, it could discourage some from granting support at least for the moment.
Updates not too distant help to maintain and increase success because they consolidate the trust of followers.
In short, it is not the best to resume playing after many months at least that does not come out with adequate contents (if it were up to me I would choose the first option because it rewards more).

Reactions: Chicha

Chicha

May 3, 2017
In my opinion, its a bit distant in terms of deadline, it could discourage some from granting support at least for the moment.
Updates not too distant help to maintain and increase success because they consolidate the trust of followers.
In short, it is not the best to resume playing after many months at least that does not come out with adequate contents (if it were up to me I would choose the first option because it rewards more).
I agree. It’s been more than 2 months since last update. I think it’d be better if new updates were released every 2 months with half of content (4 scenes instead of 8). I’m supporting the dev as I love the game but I’d definitely increase my tier if updates were released more often even if that means less content (similar to what mrdots does with dmd or sunshine love, and look at how many Patrons he has!)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes