4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I agree. It’s been more than 2 months since last update. I think it’d be better if new updates were released every 2 months with half of content (4 scenes instead of 8). I’m supporting the dev as I love the game but I’d definitely increase my tier if updates were released more often even if that means less content (similar to what mrdots does with dmd or sunshine love, and look at how many Patrons he has!)
I'm just hoping that the Chapter 4 update comes out before the Episode 8 update to Being a DIK since that's going to overshadow everything else.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm just hoping that the Chapter 4 update comes out before the Episode 8 update to Being a DIK since that's going to overshadow everything else.
I don't know if you can be right, but I hope the opposite can happen ... :)
This game has great potential and I believe it can compete with the best.
Too long releases delay rewards, we've discussed this, and I agree.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I add, we will see after the update what will happen in terms of the quality of the project and the progress of the supporters.
For now it remains a bet and I'm sure these devs will work hard to win it.
For my part, I am trustful in their abilities.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Wow, just recently found this game, despite the title being kind of silly and put me off trying the game, but I am glad I did, the game is really good and has a nice character build to it (even though it is pretty far fetched, but after all it is an adult game!, LOL).

I would love to see more female characters get introduced into the story.

Great work.

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Reactions: Zavijava_

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is he planning on keeping the changes with the mom being crazy or whatever? It really killed it for me.
Is she crazy now though or was she crazy the last few years and now coming out of it? Well rest of game will tell. :p

Still even if MC has sex with her due to that, well he is still the one who is being played and taken advantage off in the scenario as it is now. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Is he planning on keeping the changes with the mom being crazy or whatever? It really killed it for me.
In my opinion, it is a conflict of morality that generates a sense of guilt and that has made the game exciting so far, I don't think the devs are interested in this attitude degenerating into insanity.
A conflict-free game goes flat, evidently not everyone will agree, but until now this project is flooded with positive reviews as well as a good number of financial backers destined to increase.
This update is overdue but I don't think the devs will let us down. We'll see ...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't see her as crazy. After years of suppressing her sexual desires (and her son's), I think the dam has finally burst and her sexual fantasies are now pouring out.
:unsure: Could it be a little of both? She could have some legit mental "issues" which have also now allowed her an excuse to release the pressure on the dam.

Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes