4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MC behind or in front, for me, doesn't take away "emotional tension".
Neither you or I need to change opinion, however, I was wondering which VN manages to ignite the "emotional tension" you speak of.
Does it exist or not?
Have you compared it with someone else or not?
Simple.
I don't connect emotionally with these games as much as many here seem to do. With that said, I'm more interested in what's going on inside the head of the Dev. This story has allowed him to touch on a lot of fetishes in a limited game environment using very few characters. I'm good with not liking all the fetishes presented. I suspect you are not. Did one scene put you off to the whole game? Or do you find that it all just got boring? Can you be more specific on what took away the 'emotional tension'?
Not trying to judge. Just curious.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

jokermon

May 31, 2020
Is there a reality-based narrative reason for those ungodly glowing eyes?
Loving the game so far, btw, but the glowing eyes are one glaring visual shortfall.

Mar 25, 2020
IMO the mom is top notch! Not only hot as balls but so sexy and provocative. Definitely in my top 5 of hottest characters. I usually like to be the dominator in bed, but she makes me want to be dominated keep up the great work!

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
any1 knows why my marge resets everytime i close and restart the game ?
i type Mother as her role
every time i play it goes back to landlady

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I hope that our dev can adapt some content from the story: "If you have to ..." by getting_out_of_hand (Literotica). It has very good and naughty mother-son scenes that can make any reader horny as fuck

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
Loving this game! I can't really tell if it's that well written or that much up my street or both, but the beauty of "landlady" is undeniable.

Reactions: Dr. Javi
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes