4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
If you don't currently find the mom bearable, then I'm sorry to say I don't think it's going to get any better for you mate. Her actions and domineering disposition towards the MC are at the core of the story.
ahh okay cheers mate i think ill skip this one then, real shame because its very pretty

Reactions: Kellermann

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
What's with their eyes man, like they possessed:HideThePain:
I think that's the idea, maybe not something explicitly supernatural, but it's a visual indicator that something is coming over the character, which is a nice touch for me. Honestly at this point we don't really know what it is, but the games been good so far so I'm looking forward to finding out.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
any news?
yes,
according to each update per week it evolves approximately 2% of the game's development,

today it would be around 74%, so you have to do the math if you keep this pace,

26% left = 14 weeks = 2 and a half months = mid-January 2022. :(

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Tried that, still reset to Landlady when I loaded a saved game
Made a quick Mod for renaming and resetting the relationship in the game:
Download Mod v3.0 (~3MB)

Installation:
- extract this archive in a temporary folder
- move the extracted files into your game folder (...\MeasuringMyCum_3.0-pc\game)

To activate the Mod menu you have to press the keys "Shift" and "k" while playing the game

Ingame Mod pics:
MeasuringMyCum_01.jpg MeasuringMyCum_02.jpg MeasuringMyCum_03.jpg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
yes,
according to each update per week it evolves approximately 2% of the game's development,

and.. how many renders will have in the release? like 300 to 400?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I mean, I get that the updates are slow but that kind of quality animation takes a lot of time, most of content that does have that quality of animation has a lot more funding compared to this one.

Hopefully in the future the Dev will have enough funding to get a better rig or have more people working on this game.
Suzinak maybe setting up patron stretch goals would be a good idea

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
yes,

Thanks for sharing this estimation. However if we projected it towards the past, it wouldn't match the previous release date:
74% = 37 weeks ~= end of January 2021, while the actual release was in July 11th. This means that 2% is not, or it has not always been, the actual update rate. The update rate strongly depends on multiple factors like real life events, how tough it is to create content for a specific scene, the task itself (rendering vs writing vs ...), so very likely the current phase just seems slower because of one or multiple factors and it will get quicker with time. Or perhaps slower :)

Reactions: filochard
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes