yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MechAcademy-0.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
This is missing either the rape or sleep sex tag. Opal, the doctor, drugs the MC and has sex with him in his sleep. Not sure which would apply specifically. If you follow the multi-mod, it leads you in this path, but if you fake taking the medicine you can turn her away or turn the tables.

Also, the multi-mod seems you lead you into Mei's potential femdom route? Tell her that you're taller than her and the dialogue leads to possible maledom. Or its all favor text and doesn't matter.

I really can't force myself to be nice to anyone other than Mei and of course she goes and gets herself blown up. Well, I might change my tune with Drana after she had the MC's back in Elara's office even though he's been nothing but an asshole to her up to this point.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
fuck me this was a great update, it had a great deal of substance and lasted me a few hours. love/hate the story direction or not this was aweome to sit down and spend a good chunk of time enjoying the update instead of wasting more time downloading that I do playing it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, the game turned into femdom?
Not completely or anything, but MC submits a lot more, gets his ass handed to him repeatedly, and gets stepped on. I'd say that shit qualifies.

Oh, and the encounter with Mei in the hallway where she's wearing ridiculous heels and talks about how she likes the MC submitting to her. Because just blowing her up wasn't enough, had to fuck her personality too.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Not completely or anything, but MC submits a lot more, gets his ass handed to him repeatedly, and gets stepped on. I'd say that shit qualifies.

Oh, and the encounter with Mei in the hallway where she's wearing ridiculous heels and talks about how she likes the MC submitting to her. Because just blowing her up wasn't enough, had to fuck her personality too.
Yeah. Shit. Thanks for the info. Time for me to move on. I wish the dev well.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes