Oct 9, 2023
even monster college and villain legacy if you put in that way...
Hi

the similarities with Monster College are not coincidental: i taken free ispiration (I even asked the author for suggestions) from that game, both on how to do the rendering and on the mechanics. For what concerns Sassy Girl and Villains Legacy, i don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: The_Stifmeister
Oct 9, 2023
Well, we will definitely see MC spinning in a chair ;)
Damn! I searched for 10 minutes for a Getta Robot or Goldrake gif to reply to you but couldn't find what I was hoping for : (

Seriously though, i wouldn't mind some Robot vs Noxatum action
Fighting with mechs is very complicated but someone will have to make them pay for these damn Noxa invaders.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I played the first two releases of this AVN and I had great expectations for this, in fact I insta bought it in Steam, but now, after letting it grow for three months... The quality has worsened a lot, and this time I made a new playthrough, not following the "best" choices, but the ones I feel like taking, and the game is a complete mess following the choices, it brings up situations that didn't happen in my playthrough, and doesn't care about any of my choices...

I haven't reached the end of the current content yet, but I don't know if I will...

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
MECH ACADEMY V.0.5.3.1 FIXED

Nueva

Hello, everyone. I have released a new build (0.5.3.1) in which I have fixed some bugs that had been reported to me.

Reactions: The_Stifmeister

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, everyone.
I have released a new build (0.5.3.1) in which I have fixed some bugs that had been reported to me.
Thank you all!
Pc=
Mac=
Vipergts151 note Can a mod or uploader create some backup links please ive been having issues with my broadband provider so im not able to download or upload files at the moment, these are the devs links.

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
Hello SpaceSamuraiGames, this vn is marked to be read in French (Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian) but this choice is absent. Is this an oversight or is it intentional?

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
Thank you SpaceSamuraiGames for your quick response, I will wait for the game to come out (translated by google)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Mech Academy [v0.5.3.1] [Space Samurai Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [574 MB]
- - - -

Mac [560 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Finally got around to playing this game and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Great renders, pretty good story and character development, great sex scenes.
I mean I usually almost always use the skip feature in most games with vigor, but this one got me holding on and actually reading the dialogue. Not bad at all.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes