4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Will it be forced or avoidable? And I mean really avoidable, not skipable.
All actions can be avoided. But if you mean a direct parallel plot, then I’m not sure. The degree of depravity will increase little by little with each version.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
All actions can be avoided. But if you mean a direct parallel plot, then I’m not sure. The degree of depravity will increase little by little with each version.
Thanks for the quick answer and for being transparent about the plans. Guess I wish you best of luck and will also take my leave. If it would be able to avoid until the end, it might have been interesting to me, but like this, it's probably also not my cup of tea.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The story of a family of doctors embarking on a new stage of their careers at a new hospital.
The head of the family is a psychiatrist, his wife is a general practitioner, and their daughter is a nurse.
This is a significant opportunity to realize their goals and desires in life.
However, the ways of resolving various situations will be up to you.
Besides the professional aspects, the sexual lives of the main characters will also change.
You will assume the role of family head, but you will also be able to partially control Eva and Karin's actions.​
I was finally able to use my master's degree in overview arrangement and polishing. :sneaky: I'm still paying off my $350.000 tuition.:oops:

Thanks for the share.
I'll give it a try.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for the quick answer and for being transparent about the plans. Guess I wish you best of luck and will also take my leave. If it would be able to avoid until the end, it might have been interesting to me, but like this, it's probably also not my cup of tea.
:cry:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Do you mean that as the story progresses, we won't be able to reject certain characters because the MC's are all too depraved at that point? Or, their actions can get more depraved, but we still have choice with who and what they do?

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Do you mean that as the story progresses, we won't be able to reject certain characters because the MC's are all too depraved at that point? Or, their actions can get more depraved, but we still have choice with who and what they do?
Yes, there will always be a choice. I even plan to add debauchery glasses and they will create different scenes

Temtowan

May 17, 2024
It seems promising so far BUT In the android version, the text is in white and the text backdrop is also in white and theres no option to change this in settings, it's awful because I cant see the dialogue at all half the time and i have to squint the other half. Pls fix this quick, thanks

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Dont think I will be following this one considering your last game didn't last long. I much preferred the theme of the last game this one would seem like a clone to the game General Practitioner.
I don't know this game. I'll take a look. In the previous game I was just learning and made a lot of mistakes in my opinion.

tenki_b

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
It seems promising so far BUT In the android version, the text is in white and the text backdrop is also in white and theres no option to change this in settings, it's awful because I cant see the dialogue at all half the time and i have to squint the other half. Pls fix this quick, thanks
Got it, I'll fix it soon.

vv12vv12

Aug 25, 2023
Will there be any way to track progress in the game? I mean see the level of depravity of the character. So how will female characters slowly wear more and more revealing clothes and tease patients? This is the first time I’ve seen such a wonderful game, I hope it continues to develop!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote