Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Incest is in the plans, but it will not be in the next version. I didn’t think about lesbian, but this is a logical development of this tag. But this will definitely be optional. That is, you can skip it completely.
Please tag incest so that it can be filtered out.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Please tag incest so that it can be filtered out.
At this stage, there is no incest as such (sexual intercourse or anything very similar to it), a few piquant scenes and that’s it. As soon as this is fully in the game, I will mark it.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
yeah... I'm not even against that content, I just prefer more balanced routes.
Strongly agree. When a game has so-called multiple routes including both vanilla (I deem cheating and netori as more of vanilla content) and sharing/NTR, I can accept the latter existed as long as the said routes in this game are balanced in terms of content, otherwise devs should just put an "NTR-focused" warning to give us some heads-up.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Strongly agree. When a game has so-called multiple routes including both vanilla (I deem cheating and netori as more of vanilla content) and sharing/NTR, I can accept the latter existed as long as the said routes in this game are balanced in terms of content, otherwise devs should just put an "NTR-focused" warning to give us some heads-up.
There is more "Netorase/Netori" in the game. There will be separate "Netorare" paths, but this is optional. And yes, I will keep the balance.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
For those who don’t have enough content, I’m waiting for everyone on . There is content for free subscribers and alternative scenes and comics for paid ones (with main characters and secondary ones).
You can find them in collections, so as not to scroll through the feed - .

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Looking good, still quite short for a proper review but things are unfolding nicely, not a fan of the cuck route I must say, and also the file is pretty big for such an amount of content. Best wishes!

Reactions: tenki_b

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Looking good, still quite short for a proper review but things are unfolding nicely, not a fan of the cuck route I must say, and also the file is pretty big for such an amount of content. Best wishes!
Yes thank you. I need to work on optimization. Without loss of quality, I have not found a better optimization method. All the "compression" versions simply degrade the images by 50+ percent. Perhaps there are experts who will give me some advice on how to optimize the game without loss of quality. I will be glad! (or I will release a 2k version and a compressed one... while I'm still thinking)

Last edited:
Reactions: oyemiperro

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
There is an idea to switch from PNG to webp. This optimizes the game 4+ times with minimal loss of quality.
As long as the game looks mostly like it does now, do your thing, I would hate to see this quality not carried forward further, better to just compress and make a smaller version for people who have issues with larger file size.

Last edited:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Good start. Initial release short, but with enough content. Wait for update.
p.s.:I understand correctly. what ntr here not netorare, but netorase? Just wife and husband talk about it. Or later some choice will affect this and you need choose carefully you word in begining?

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Good start. Initial release short, but with enough content. Wait for update.
p.s.:I understand correctly. what ntr here not netorare, but netorase? Just wife and husband talk about it. Or later some choice will affect this and you need choose carefully you word in begining?
Such choices affect upcoming events. In the future, lust points (and sexual desire) are important. For convenience, I will probably “color” the selections of the NTR format in the next version. Also about Netorare, such scenes are planned, but they are not mandatory and there will be a choice of Netorase ’s path or Netorare’s path (I’ll make notes so that it is clear).

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
This is a great start. I loved it already. I like the fact that everything is discussed like "sharing". Awesome! Thanks for sharing and great work!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes