Kai monster

Jul 27, 2020
I think pure NTR and Love paths are better. NTR and NTS are just a little difference. The story is cringe and not coherent, especially in the photoshoot it's too fast.

• Angry
Reactions: Dopplyn

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
By the comments seems a really good with a well written stoy.
If there's a story with cheating wife I'm in.
Download and try.

Reactions: tenki_b

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Any scenes with Karin and the "head of household" yet?

Also, what's the balance of actual content for the two NTR paths vs. the one without? Drastically skewed for NTR or worth a shot otherwise?
In my experience so far it's been about even thirds, ~30% a piece.
so just looking at the pics i would say interracial should be in the tags right?
Yes.

Reactions: Ozygator

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder why Karin love path choice is to give a handjob to the doctor? I know we can skip it by not doing it but is it correct that this love path choice is for the FMC Karin but not MMC?
I wonder will the path MMC cheat on his wife with his crazy patient while his wife stay loyal, be different than pure love path?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wonder why Karin love path choice is to give a handjob to the doctor? I know we can skip it by not doing it but is it correct that this love path choice is for the FMC Karin but not MMC?
I wonder will the path MMC cheat on his wife with his crazy patient while his wife stay loyal, be different than pure love path?
I take it as she's her own main character with her own LIs. There seems to be the one guy where she might be more romantically interested in and then the predatory doctor who will use her. I guess the netorare/rase choices are for the predatory doctor against the younger guy. So not really related to the male MC at all.

Could be wrong, though. That's just how it reads to me.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
This path is called "Netorase MC" path or in simple terms "Cuckquean Path", it is not in the game yet but there won't be any cheating in this path, since Eva will encourage MC to sleep with other women while she stays loyal. Will also include sexy threesomes if the player wants it.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
This path is called "Netorase MC" path or in simple terms "Cuckquean Path", it is not in the game yet but there won't be any cheating in this path, since Eva will encourage MC to sleep with other women while she stays loyal. Will also include sexy threesomes if the player wants it.
Where is it? I don't see signs of Eva encourage Mc to sleep with other women. However, I hope there is a cuckquean path in the future.

Reactions: Dopplyn

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Yes, this applies to version 0.5

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Medical Special Care [v0.4] [10KI]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so why the gallery dont keep the paths?
if i try to see the gallery after playing one path is all off.....is a bug or is like that?

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
so why the gallery dont keep the paths?
if i try to see the gallery after playing one path is all off.....is a bug or is like that?
This was a "feature" that didn't work. The gallery works when saving, but when you exit to the main menu, everything resets. I'll redo this soon, with the "saving" progress.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

First screenshots of the Halloween Edition [M.S.C.]
New
3 hours ago
Halloween is still over half a month away, but the atmosphere is already palpable. St. Eva's Hospital will not be spared this holiday. On this dark night, the girls will be alone in a half-empty hospital department. Well, not quite alone...

(cool, is ghost face going to bang the naughty nurses?) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grenbro
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes