VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
For the mini game? Because from what I can tell putting in the recent password will let you access the previous mini games.
Well, im using the Android version. The 10th update is stand-alone, the 9th is with 5-8, so if i had the 9th password, i would have four minigames

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Well, im using the Android version. The 10th update is stand-alone, the 9th is with 5-8, so if i had the 9th password, i would have four minigames
Hm... I gave it a try. Had to redownload the desktop version's 9. If your android version is the same like that, the password is "vtg". If it doesn't work don't think I can help you there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ca1keh

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
I might have downloaded this (but i download a lot of games, many of which i've never really played), but now i'm curious as to how much of the current game content is gay content and how much is straight content ?

Because the pictures show more gay content than straight, so i'm a bit confused of the actual proportions of each.

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
I might have downloaded this (but i download a lot of games, many of which i've never really played), but now i'm curious as to how much of the current game content is gay content and how much is straight content ?

Because the pictures show more gay content than straight, so i'm a bit confused of the actual proportions of each.
99% gay 1% straight (only the begining as straight content)

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm still perplexed as to why the author decided to end season 1 by making people choose among two very different paths that basically forced him to write two parallel stories in one for season 2 -especially as he had to remove and simplify some storylines introduced earlier -the end of the season could have been the good moment to create a convergence and start the new part from a clear point, instead of making him split his efforts in two directions...

Lovely_Pony

May 30, 2020
I'm still perplexed as to why the author decided to end season 1 by making people choose among two very different paths that basically forced him to write two parallel stories in one for season 2 -especially as he had to remove and simplify some storylines introduced earlier -the end of the season could have been the good moment to create a convergence and start the new part from a clear point, instead of making him split his efforts in two directions...
That´s what i tought too, because now he will take such a long time to update and make the story, and when creators do this almoust everytime they get lost in the story, i hope this game still goes on, because this could make this game suchs.

perles75

May 16, 2020
That´s what i tought too, because now he will take such a long time to update and make the story, and when creators do this almoust everytime they get lost in the story, i hope this game still goes on, because this could make this game suchs.
and also he has to split its attention on two storylines instead of focusing on one, with the result that each (independent) storyline will have less man-hours dedicated to it and thus potentially less content.

I'm also a bit suspicious on the memory transferred between season 1 and 2... if you start a new season 2 game it asks only about your final choice, ignoring all the previous ones -so, what gives? is every choice made in season 1 irrelevant except the last one?

Reactions: Martyrdom

perles75

May 16, 2020
After playing chapter 2 my feelings about splitting the story in two are getting confirmed... I don't really see the need for that. The continuation of the story in the village is way more interesting than the military order one. It's a bit weird that you have a totally new storyline to deal with (a murder mystery?) but the characters are established and quite varied, while the new people in the military order are kind of flat. The four soldiers, among which you choose your love interest I guess, are not differentiated enough in character so it's difficult to choose or get affectionate to one over the other. A bit of a waste of energies

Reactions: Martyrdom

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Totally agree, IDK why he chose to do 2 entire different storylines now, its weird.

Also, someone has chapter 2 BTW to share? :p

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
Any chance someone has the extras? If not does anyone knows if it's possible to get all previous extras by taking the highest tier? I might actually do that if that's the case.

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
its already released on patreon (free version just go there and dl :p)
True, didnt see it. Thx a lot, I wish you the best IRL.

Yo guys, in all honesty:
The fact that he is developping two storylines separately yet at the same time, is horrible.
Not only it slows down the developper's progress... It makes very apparent, that both the players and the maker, like one plot's writing and characters waaay way more than the other.
The order and mother storyline seems very low effort, or maybe is simply just not interesting at all, let alone the characters have less depth and less physical atractiveness. The plot about the MC's hometown with the orcs, childhood friends etc is better written, and makes more sense in general.

I might write to him (The developper) personally on Twitter so that he sees this, but he might feel offended/attacked depending on the way he is mentally IRL. Some people cant take critiques.
IDK, it just saddens me, as the game has potential. But w/e, another videogame with wasted potential, I see this very often, so Im not surprised.

PS: Just look at the chapter 2 of season 2... If you get the orc village way (Meet Tabra, and so on), you get better characters, more sexual action, more depth and development for the characters, etc.
Or maybe Im just overlooking stuff, in a basic sex game? IDK, I just want it to be better, I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mitsukayn
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes