Unity Medschool, Love and Friends [v0.9] [Walkius]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
So when I try to do a consultation, Mrs Otmi comes up and I can never complete the consultation. I choose her issue and then it gets frozen on the screen of her standing there. No choices or anything. My only option is to quit out. The only task I have less is "What a Good Tutor" in which I need to do a consultation with "the girls". Does anyone know how to get around/fix this?

Apr 30, 2021
Theres another freeze the first time you can shower at sophies and with the oesophegal cancer patient annnnd when you wait for caprice a second time in her home, for shopping

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.9 bugs (played further with my save from 0.8)

Lily & Tamaras Room
Dorm, night it looks open and when you go into it stucks. The Story/Quest are at the end so it looks after it you can`t visit the room not more.

Art, Axelle
First time only a white screen and I was back in school at the second time it works.

Kity
Patient file
The EGG ... and over this sentence I have the sentence "No rush ...". It is hard to read when two sentence are on the same place.

Hello neighbours sister
It looks open when I try it I see no options and it gives aso no hint about it. Can you go further or is at the end for this version? When it is the end the hint "More in future updates" is missing.

We have had 2 patients (0.9) and I was not sure to give the right diagnosis. I hope the hints are more clear for the furure . For example I was not sure if she is faking or if she have Asthma. I take Asthma.

Last edited:
Reactions: theflowerbear

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I think it would have been more interesting if the game was not about school or friends, but about seducing other women, like Martin seduced Maria with his massage skills.
This is because I think this developer has better modeling skills to represent MILFs or adult women than young women.
This is just my personal opinion.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I was examing Caprice
Medschool, Love & Friends 8_4_2024 1_48_32 PM.png Medschool, Love & Friends V0.9 Screenshot 2024.08.04 - 13.56.47.84.png
it doesn't matter what you select, she turns into someone else named Orianne Otmi
Medschool, Love & Friends 8_4_2024 1_52_59 PM.png Medschool, Love & Friends V0.9 Screenshot 2024.08.04 - 13.57.00.80.png

BloodicusFangicus

Nov 21, 2023
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes