Rezzerex

Nov 1, 2017
Man thanks a lot for the translation~
I've played another game by the same developer (Sarah and magic circle blah2) that one was quite the enjoyable NTR and a bit depressing on certain ending but it was good! Can't wait to try out this one :D.
Though it seems this game only have 2 ending? hmmm... oh wells

Jan 30, 2019
Well it was a good game if i can call it that. The only control i have on my character is to go from point A to point B. It looks like visual novel and it plays like one, the only difference is when you ask "the father" where to go, than you can control the main heroin.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh another NTR game posted with a normal translation! Nice job!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jul 7, 2018
yall are just throwing NTR on random shit now. This aint NTR, she aint cheating. Blackmail and prostitution sure but this aint NTR
Again, common misconception about NTR. The point of NTR is not cheating, cheating is its very own genre. NTR is about two people loving each other and a third party shows up and steals the girl/boy via nonconsensual way (aka rape, blackmail, etc.).
The heroine and her childhood friend are in love with each other, thus this game does qualify as an NTR, at the very least, by Japanese standards.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
is there a way to increase the screen size i cant enjoy it on my 34" UW even if i play it on fullscreen ty

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes