Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
I only have an android device so idk how to do it on iOS, (or other devices for that matter, so it might not work for everyone).
Let me hide the tutorial on a spoiler tag cuz its so long lmao.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you so much, this should be added to the op

Andrewd3

Aug 1, 2021
Ok I really need help. With folders like the 2018 one, tha games are in .swf format. After reading a lot of suggestions I still haven't figured out what to do with the "parts" folder. Extracting its files in a new folder with tha game doesn't seem to work. I know I'm missing something but I can't figure out what.

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Ok I really need help. With folders like the 2018 one, tha games are in .swf format. After reading a lot of suggestions I still haven't figured out what to do with the "parts" folder. Extracting its files in a new folder with tha game doesn't seem to work. I know I'm missing something but I can't figure out what.
You need to download that flash debuger from adobe site, extract whole game where you want and with that adobe debuger exe to open swf file.

Nov 4, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have a non-corrupt Milf Titans 1 (Milf Titans: Auntie's visit) swf file? I try to move forward after the first scene with BlackFire, it keeps loading and does not load.
1644270722458.png

Andrewd3

Aug 1, 2021
You need to download that flash debuger from adobe site, extract whole game where you want and with that adobe debuger exe to open swf file.
That works for games that do not have the "parts" folder (which apparently contains important files for the game to run). Any help with those?

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
That works for games that do not have the "parts" folder (which apparently contains important files for the game to run). Any help with those?
for most of the games, you need the main swf file in a directory and all the parts in a subdirectory named parts

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
So, I am having a huge issue editing some files. All I wanna do is edit some dialogue in a newer game, one with a parts folder. I can open the parts files with the jpexs. But I can’t figure out how to save any of my changes. I can only save as a normal swf, but then it won’t work since it’s not a .file like the others in the parts folder. But if I just hit the plain save button, then my changes won’t stay. I might just be being an idiot, but idk. I could really use some help with this if anyone knows what I am doing wrong. I'd greatly appreciate it. I am having the same issue with any game that has a parts folder also.
Just remove the file extension after the fact or edit the main .swf to look for the parts files as .swf files.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes