Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is there anybody who could give me some pointers on how to crack the games when you have a subscription? ^^

WaveKing

Jul 21, 2017
Is it just me or are these games not..../IT/ anymore? I was a young teen jerking off to these having the time of my life but now that I'm older......half of these games aren't doing it for me. I absolutely hate the way they draw/animate cum in their newer games as well. Looks gross.
Would love to hear other thoughts on the subject.

Reactions: BasedEnjoyer

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
Is it just me or are these games not..../IT/ anymore? I was a young teen jerking off to these having the time of my life but now that I'm older......half of these games aren't doing it for me. I absolutely hate the way they draw/animate cum in their newer games as well. Looks gross.
in a way you are right. two approaches to this;
we are growing up and i guess everything tires out and is boring
i also noticed that the quality has slightly dropped. lets hope they find the "firm" old style of doing things
their are multiple artists that make the MNF games. some of them have probably been on a break or possibly left

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anybody who could give me some pointers on how to crack the games when you have a subscription? ^^
You should first download on your computer all the files from the page (images, sound, html, js) and then you will need to find to edit the js (somewhere) to make the game work on your local server. (I think this extension allows you to have all the files that are loaded )

Without the files I cannot help you more.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
My problem is that the games are extremely same-y. Every game also has to feature an oral scene and an anal scene (i'm not a fan of anal as i think it's disgusting but if you are, more power to you). Features that were pretty cool in past games like manual control are never present in the newer games. Finally, the art itself is mediocre for the most part, especially Vadim's work; it looks like he just phones it in nowadays.

But who knows, it might just be nostalgia for the most part, at least for me.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
My problem is that the games are extremely same-y. Every game also has to feature an oral scene and an anal scene (i'm not a fan of anal as i think it's disgusting but if you are, more power to you). Features that were pretty cool in past games like manual control are never present in the newer games. Finally, the art itself is mediocre for the most part, especially Vadim's work; it looks like he just phones it in nowadays.

But who knows, it might just be nostalgia for the most part, at least for me.
It could be nostalgia from the gold time of MnF games but i can not deny the fact that old MnF games were better in quality and content as well.

Vadim And Kosmos are extremely talented artists,don't get me wrong, but if we take a few years back when for example Super Heroine Hijinks came or even Officer Juggs or even News Reporter 1 & 2 they were prettt solid graphic wise and content wise as you can see in the pics below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nowadays those type of graphic MnF games are not being made anymore which is a shame,maybe some of you dislike the old Kosmos,Vadim and Serega arts which is fine everyonr has their own taste and opinions.

For example i loved how Mrs.Claus looked when Serega made her look like but i really dislike how she looks in the new game made of Vadim.

Hopefully,as i saw in the official site of MnF games some old artists are coming back with some new games which is nice.

Reactions: NihonSucks123

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
It could be nostalgia from the gold time of MnF games but i can not deny the fact that old MnF games were better in quality and content as well.

Vadim And Kosmos are extremely talented artists,don't get me wrong, but if we take a few years back when for example Super Heroine Hijinks came or even Officer Juggs or even News Reporter 1 & 2 they were prettt solid graphic wise and content wise as you can see in the pics below

Nowadays those type of graphic MnF games are not being made anymore which is a shame,maybe some of you dislike the old Kosmos,Vadim and Serega arts which is fine everyonr has their own taste and opinions.

For example i loved how Mrs.Claus looked when Serega made her look like but i really dislike how she looks in the new game made of Vadim.

Hopefully,as i saw in the official site of MnF games some old artists are coming back with some new games which is nice.
Just play Perky little things , is better !

Reactions: anedwcan

zi2000

Jan 1, 2022
thought somebody may like it. :cool:
found this nice vid (animated with sound)
of the old MnF Baka-Mother-Fucka game

Reactions: porotropo

单走一个6

Oct 28, 2021
QQ图片20220215200725.png
Hey, guys, my old mnf game collection didn't start recently, and I dragged it from the decompression under the website to the browser and told me to download it again, but I still got an error when I finished downloading.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes