Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Angelgtz17

Feb 22, 2022
Im guessing you mixed an index.html file from game A with the components and image folders from game B. Try downloading games from , without mish mashing stuff around.
That link works for you too, pepe234
how do you use it im really confused i need help

Feb 27, 2020
I did but when i open the baka loader i have to add a file i think on it or it says the flash is missing im lost on that part
Sorry for the late response.
In said text file, i wrote the following:

NOTE: Flash is dead, but you can still run Flash games by installing an older build of
ActiveX. The BAKA.SELECTOR.zip file contains all files needed alongside a set of instructions.

Did you follow those instructions?

Angelgtz17

Feb 22, 2022
Sorry for the late response.
In said text file, i wrote the following:

NOTE: Flash is dead, but you can still run Flash games by installing an older build of
ActiveX. The BAKA.SELECTOR.zip file contains all files needed alongside a set of instructions.

Did you follow those instructions?
I did i tried to download a older version of activex but none of those downloads worked for my laptop I'm really confused I read the baka loader I download and read what it says to download a version of activex but wont let me im sorry im just confused

Feb 27, 2020
I did i tried to download a older version of activex but none of those downloads worked for my laptop I'm really confused I read the baka loader I download and read what it says to download a version of activex but wont let me im sorry im just confused
Damn, Im afraid i dont know how to help you then. Im sorry for the trouble.
Try asking here, then. The developer of baka.loader himself can help you there

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
You can use the it works great and is really easy to use. Just drag and drop the main swf file and it should work
More info here :

Angelgtz17

Feb 22, 2022
You can use the it works great and is really easy to use. Just drag and drop the main swf file and it should work
More info here :
So i download the flash player and drag the folder in flashplayer and it should open? i did that but nothing seems to pop up maybe im doing something wrong

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes