Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys,

sorry to ask a probably already answered question but who's the team "hacking" the games and why do they have so much lateness? I mean, I'm happy these people do what they do, but I'm still waiting for some games released in 2021, and we're already almost september 2022

What is taking them so long? I'd just like to understand, might ease a bit my frustration about these games I really like. Also I don't understand why a few games are missing in the chronology while some "more recent" games are out already

Thank you.
They might be doing it slow in order to not completely fuck over the company and then there wouldn't be any new games very soon.

Feb 27, 2020
Who's the team "hacking" the games and why do they have so much lateness? I mean, I'm happy these people do what they do, but I'm still waiting for some games released in 2021, and we're already almost september 2022

What is taking them so long? I'd just like to understand, might ease a bit my frustration about these games I really like. Also I don't understand why a few games are missing in the chronology while some "more recent" games are out already
The . They release games every 2-3 weeks, rarely taking longer/shorter than that.

The reason some games are out while some older ones are not is bc its decided through voting. They open a poll for around a week with the 9 oldest games yet to be released and its left to the public to decide. After a few days the 2 least wanted games are removed from the poll and voting begins again. Repeat this process till there is only 1 winner, which gets released the following day.

rn for the next game. No account needed. The rules slightly change from poll to poll. In this one, you vote for the game you want, and the ones with least votes will be removed from the poll. Remember to come back to vote from the 7 remaining games and so on. Many just vote for the 1st round and stop participating.

They might be doing it slow in order to not completely fuck over the company and then there wouldn't be any new games very soon.
The previous crack team (BCT) made a deal with MNF so as to always be 6 months behind their official schedule, precisely as to not hurt their sales and business. Perhaps they struck a similar deal?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The previous crack team (BCT) made a deal with MNF so as to always be 6 months behind their official schedule, precisely as to not hurt their sales and business. Perhaps they struck a similar deal?
Seems fair. But tbh, I woulnd’t mind paying for premium if the price wasn’t so damn ridiculous. Who the hell can or want to pay 30$ every month for this? Its literally a couple of 5 minute flashgames a month for the same price as 3 streaming services, its fucking insane.

I read their explanation on their forum is that most people apparently only pay subscription 1-2 times a year to play the new games and then cancel so they have to raise the price. What they don’t understand is that this issue probably happened because the price was too high to begin with. It only enforce this bad practice even more when they raise prices and dig themselves deeper into the hole. They loose more monthly and one-time supporters by making it unreasonably expensive and people want to upload their stuff on spankbank/xvideos more cause most can not or will not reasonably pay that price for 2 low quality 5 minute games a month. Most sane people wouldt even pay 30$ for only 1 month access to this.

Last edited:

Ubbak

Jan 10, 2021
Update to extraction of sprites: Directives have changed.
[previous post: f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-08-12-bct.4378/post-8789243]

Let me correct my previous post- not all games have facial issues when extracting using JPEXS. I actually consider JPEXS to be superior to Adobe Animate now for extracting sprites. But that is not the point of this post.

I have discovered that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is capable of editing the ActionScript code for the MnF .swf game files.

What does this mean? It means you can invasively edit and launch the game without breaking everything. You can have it skip the intros or go directly to the scene viewer (much like Baka Loader used to do before Flash died). You can also edit out the Game Over triggers for games like Train Fellow, Milk Farm, Unfaithful Wife Ms. Claus (of which I have actually done so)! I will NOT be releasing these "hacked" games at this time since I'm only a New Member and I'm still figuring out the code.

In short, the gates of possibility have opened even wider.

BONUS GIFS:
Princess2.gif Princess1.gif frames.gif

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
[previous post: f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-08-12-bct.4378/post-8789243]

Let me correct my previous post- not all games have facial issues when extracting using JPEXS. I actually consider JPEXS to be superior to Adobe Animate now for extracting sprites. But that is not the point of this post.

I have discovered that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is capable of editing the ActionScript code for the MnF .swf game files.

What does this mean? It means you can invasively edit and launch the game without breaking everything. You can have it skip the intros or go directly to the scene viewer (much like Baka Loader used to do before Flash died). You can also edit out the Game Over triggers for games like Train Fellow, Milk Farm, Unfaithful Wife Ms. Claus (of which I have actually done so)! I will NOT be releasing these "hacked" games at this time since I'm only a New Member and I'm still figuring out the code.

BONUS GIFS:
View attachment 2015189 View attachment 2015190 View attachment 2015193
I have tried stuff like this in the past and i found that jpexs doesn't support flash past version 7 or something. Super Heroine Hijinks was created in a later version so some things broke when i tried importing and editing them.

Reactions: Ubbak

parko666

Nov 25, 2017

BONUS GIFS:
This something i've always wanted to do but don't have skill/understanding to pull off. Hope to see more of these from you

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020

BONUS GIFS:
Thank you for digging more into this, I remember trying as well but getting the faces issue or just having portions of the bodies, good to know I am not the only one trying to get this to work!

Keep us informed if you find anything more to it, I will as well if I ever figure something out.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes