Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

daniell99

Apr 12, 2019
I ran the MNF HTML menu on Linux (ubuntu) and the games were not ordered alphabetically. So I changed some lines in the code to sort it alphabetically. If anyone else is facing the same issue you can use the index.php in the zip file I have attached here.

Feb 27, 2020
the second part of one piece impel down is already out?
Not yet. Which game gets out is determined through . Each round you vote for a game that you want to discard. The two games with most votes wont be considered for the next round. Repeat until there is only one game on the list which will be the one to be released.

Reactions: Ripson

Itaki

Sep 24, 2020
Not yet. Which game gets out is determined through . Each round you vote for a game that you want to discard. The two games with most votes wont be considered for the next round. Repeat until there is only one game on the list which will be the one to be released.
Thank you

Feb 27, 2020
Hey Cloud64 , did you stop updating the joiplay mediafire?? :(
Im sorry, it completely slipped my mind somehow. Ill resume testing them and upload those that work. Looking at my folders, there are only 40 games remaining for me to test. Most interesting titles from that list include Xmas Payrise, Where's the milk, Velma gets Spooked, and others. With such list i better not quit now haha.

There are also currently 56 games that i couldnt get to finish due to Ruffle/Joiplay issues that are honestly beyond me. Take News Reporter 3, for example: After the 1st sex scene the game inexplicably loops back to the beginning for no reason. Works flawless on pc, but joiplay is playing hard to get somehow.
Another game is Hellbound Boobies 1, where the cumshot scene doesnt work. No imps shoot anything from their cocks, so the game cannot be finished. (Although honestly, thats the last scene. I could upload it anyway, considering the sex is what we all care about. I did the same for Harry Potter 1, it shouldnt be any different.)
Last example: The X-Files. All 4 games. They just dont work. I thought i messed up the code when removing the ads, but thats apparently not the case. Bc Ruffle is still in its early years, Joiplay doesnt bother improving flash support, so these kinks will likely persist for a long while.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Im sorry, it completely slipped my mind somehow. Ill resume testing them and upload those that work. Looking at my folders, there are only 40 games remaining for me to test. Most interesting titles from that list include Xmas Payrise, Where's the milk, Velma gets Spooked, and others. With such list i better not quit now haha.

There are also currently 56 games that i couldnt get to finish due to Ruffle/Joiplay issues that are honestly beyond me. Take News Reporter 3, for example: After the 1st sex scene the game inexplicably loops back to the beginning for no reason. Works flawless on pc, but joiplay is playing hard to get somehow.
Another game is Hellbound Boobies 1, where the cumshot scene doesnt work. No imps shoot anything from their cocks, so the game cannot be finished. (Although honestly, thats the last scene. I could upload it anyway, considering the sex is what we all care about. I did the same for Harry Potter 1, it shouldnt be any different.)
Last example: The X-Files. All 4 games. They just dont work. I thought i messed up the code when removing the ads, but thats apparently not the case. Bc Ruffle is still in its early years, Joiplay doesnt bother improving flash support, so these kinks will likely persist for a long while.
Huh, weird indeed. But nice to see you didnt give up! Good luck

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Rusty Giant 5 I want to play so much

and MNF Metropolis XXX Files: Bikini Breakdown and Officer Juggs: SpaceXXX 2 looks :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Is there a way to tear out the scenes into a MP4 or a gif file? I know I could just record everything and just cut it but usually I get bad quality and a ton of extra buttons and junk.

Don't know if I have to download the baka.loader or any of the extra stuff for it.

My reasoning is that I want to make a gallery of my favorite scenes in gif form. If anyone's wondering.

Last edited:

Maraj

Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys. If anyone is having problem with making adobe flash player work, try this version of adobe flash player -
Apparently, some chinese company decided to continue upgrading the flash player. After downloading this version, all swf/flash games started to work.

Reactions: Gamerhasta90

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I love the Baka Loader and I know its a nitpick of mine but if by any chance the maker of it is watching this thread; could you please give us the option to disable the banner or at least stop the text from changing? I feel like my eyes draw to the banner all the time because the text keep shifting

1660526657467.png

EDIT: I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or anything. I really appreciate the work the maker put in and its so much better than Flashplayer for these games, saving me so much time when I wanna go back to my fav scenes. It just got this one tiny disadvantage compared to flashplayer and that's the everchanging banner for me. Great job, whoever made it!

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
I downloaded Assassins Breed Parts 1-2 and when I try to open the HTML file it loads at 100% and I get stuck there, I click and nothing happens

Jul 28, 2018
I downloaded Assassins Breed Parts 1-2 and when I try to open the HTML file it loads at 100% and I get stuck there, I click and nothing happens
try and older version of firefox portable, this is what i currently run the html files as newer browsers will get the stuck at 100 percent

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes