Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 6, 2020
Usually there are big packs released every 4 months or so. Any idea when the next big release will be? Likely august is my guess, but any one know of timelines or what it will contain?

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Unable to play any of it from new 2022 collection as it states .exe file can anyone help how to play that file in pc

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020

shit that I use, is been flagged as virus by this site. I think someone posted it a few months ago. find it and all works fine (above)

Reactions: Mari 32
Jan 21, 2021
Big Titted Milf Queen 2: Curse of The Stallion
We open with Queen Teresa arriving at the royal stables looking for a new riding horse
Inspiration:
Teresa: You there, stable boy! I am here looking for a new horse as you’ve probably heard that my old one broke his leg yesterday
Stable boy: You’ve come to the right place your majesty, we’ve got the finest selection of horses in all the kingdom, would you like to inspect our stock before you make a decision?
Teresa: Very well
Next Scene
Teresa and the Stable boy enter one of the stalls and find a beautiful white stallion
Inspiration:
The Queen is instantly fascinated by it
Teresa: Tell me about this one
Stable Boy: Oh I would certainly not recommend this horse my queen, his name is Moonsilver and as beautiful as he is he’s as wild as the day we found him, not even some of the kings best knights have been able to tame him
Teresa: Really?
Stable Boy: Yes, but there’s also another reason why I don’t recommend him
Teresa: Do tell
Stable Boy: There’s a bit of a legend, well more like a superstition that the other Stable boys have about him
The person who sold him to us told us that he found him in and a clear meadow during a full moon
Teresa: And how is that a reason to fear this horse
Stable Boy: Legend has it that a white stallion found during a full moon is cursed and anyone who tries to tame will be bound to it for all eternity, although the legend never verifies how the cursed stallion bounds it’s victims
As the Stable boy tells his story Teresa continues to stare at the stallion, then she notices it’s enlarged balls
Inspiration:
Teresa: Thinking “By god those things look swollen! No wonder this stallion looks so mad they probably haven’t allowed him to have any mares those superstitious fools, Hmmmm this gives me an idea”
Teresa: Leave us stable boy, I wish to be alone with my new horse so that I may bond with it better
Stable Boy: My Queen I don’t think that’s a good Idea
Teresa: I said leave!
Stable Boy: “Gulp” okay, I’ll just stay close by in case something goes wrong though
The stable boy leaves
Teresa: Now to the Business at hand, Moonsilver was it? I hear that your quite the untamable beast is that right?
Moonsilver: Neigh
The Queen then continues to stare at his balls
Teresa: Well I can see why given how swollen those orbs of your are, well don’t you worry anymore cause from now on your new Queen will take care of that
Scene 1
You enter a mini game in which The Queen gets under the horse and starts Caressing and massaging his balls, the faster your go the higher the pleasure meter goes up, but be careful as the faster you go the more noise the horse makes which will attract the attention of the Stable Boy
After you’ve caressed the balls long enough and gotten the meter up the horse will be horny enough that it’s 24 inch cock will become fully erect
Inspiration:
Scene 2
Teresa just stands there awestruck by how big the stallion cock is
Teresa: OH MY GOD!!!! this is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen
Teresa just continues to stand there and admire it
Teresa: It’s so big and thick and…
Moonsilver: NEIGH!!!
Teresa: Oh well I guess I shouldn’t keep you waiting now should I, time to relieve some of that stress you have
Teresa begins to suck the horses cock
1: She begins sucking the tip
Moonsilver: Niegh!
Teresa: thinking “MMMMM it tastes better than I thought it would, guess I should start going deeper”
2: She begins sucking halfway through the base and a large bulge becomes visible in her neck
Moonsilver: Neigh!!
Teresa: GULK! GULK! thinking “Nine hells! This things going to be harder to take than I thought”
3: She takes the cock all the way and now there’s a huge bulge all the way to her stomach
Moonsilver: Neigh!!!
Teresa: GULK! GULK! GULK! GULK! thinking “Fuck…Too…Much…Cock”
Cum: The stallion cums all the way down her throat and into her stomach but some of it spills out onto her face
Moonsilver: NEIGH!!!!
Teresa: thinking “By god this cum tastes amazing, even better than Sir Richards cum!”
Inspiration:
Next scene
Teresa stands up and looks at the horse seductively as she places her hands on the part of her dress that contains her mammoth tits
Teresa: That was amazing, but I’m not finished with you yet my darling! I want to make sure that your completely mine now and forever and I know just how to make sure of that!
She then pulls down her dress and her mammoth tits spew out
Inspiration:
Scene 3
Teresa puts her massive tits around the the stallions cock
Teresa: What are you waiting for my stallion, thrust away with your mighty great sword!
1: The stallion begins thrusting slowly and it’s tip is barely visible from the top of the queens breasts
Teresa: Oh god this this huge cock feels so warm between my mounds
2: The stallion begins thrusting even faster and the cock’s tip and base are now visible as it thrusts back and forth between the queen’s tits
Teresa: Yes! Go faster! Fuck my enormous tits!
3: The stallion begins thrusting at full speed with all its might and the tip of his cock now enters the queens mouth and she begins sucking it happily
Teresa: Thinking “MMM yummy horse cock”
Cum: The stallion begins to slow down and cums into the Queens mouth but the cum spews onto her face and all over her massive tits
Teresa: *Cough* *Cough* Where not done yet my noble steed, you still have some cum in those balls and I won’t rest until I’ve completely drained them, then you’ll be mine forever!
Inspiration:
Scene 4
The Queen bends over and holds onto a breeding mount, enticing the Stallion as it mounts her
Teresa: Thinking “Nine hells I think I’m going to far with with this, that cock could kill me! but then again I haven’t had a good cock since Sir Richard left on his latest Quest so it might be worth it?”
Teresa: Prepare yourself to be mine Moonsilver because after you fuck my royal cunt you’ll be begging me to be your rider
1: The stallion penetrates slowly into the Queen
Teresa: By god it’s huge!!! It’s barely in and already it’s the greatest cock I’ve ever felt! How amazing!!
2: The stallion begins thrusting into the Queen even harder and a bulge in her stomach becomes visible
Teresa: Fuck!!! Nine Hells!!! Keep thrusting harder!!! Your Queen demands it!!!
3: The stallion begins thrusting at full speed creating an even bigger bulge in the queens stomach
Teresa: FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! I CANT TAKE It!!!
Cum: The stallion cums inside the Queen but some spills out all over her ass
Teresa: *Huff* *Puff* your mine, now and forever
Inspiration:
8 months later
We see the Queen out taking an afternoon ride on her new horse Moonsilver, while sporting a big pregnant belly
Teresa: I guess when that Stable boy thought we’d be bound together forever I guess he never imagined it would be like this
Teresa: Now I need to find some way to explain this to the king
80D934FD-8539-4685-8BF4-A381DB2A078F.jpeg

Jan 18, 2021
Big Titted Milf Queen 2: Curse of The Stallion
We open with Queen Teresa arriving at the royal stables looking for a new riding horse
Inspiration:
Teresa: You there, stable boy! I am here looking for a new horse as you’ve probably heard that my old one broke his leg yesterday
Stable boy: You’ve come to the right place your majesty, we’ve got the finest selection of horses in all the kingdom, would you like to inspect our stock before you make a decision?
Teresa: Very well
Next Scene
Teresa and the Stable boy enter one of the stalls and find a beautiful white stallion
Inspiration:
The Queen is instantly fascinated by it
Teresa: Tell me about this one
Stable Boy: Oh I would certainly not recommend this horse my queen, his name is Moonsilver and as beautiful as he is he’s as wild as the day we found him, not even some of the kings best knights have been able to tame him
Teresa: Really?
Stable Boy: Yes, but there’s also another reason why I don’t recommend him
Teresa: Do tell
Stable Boy: There’s a bit of a legend, well more like a superstition that the other Stable boys have about him
The person who sold him to us told us that he found him in and a clear meadow during a full moon
Teresa: And how is that a reason to fear this horse
Stable Boy: Legend has it that a white stallion found during a full moon is cursed and anyone who tries to tame will be bound to it for all eternity, although the legend never verifies how the cursed stallion bounds it’s victims
As the Stable boy tells his story Teresa continues to stare at the stallion, then she notices it’s enlarged balls
Inspiration:
Teresa: Thinking “By god those things look swollen! No wonder this stallion looks so mad they probably haven’t allowed him to have any mares those superstitious fools, Hmmmm this gives me an idea”
Teresa: Leave us stable boy, I wish to be alone with my new horse so that I may bond with it better
Stable Boy: My Queen I don’t think that’s a good Idea
Teresa: I said leave!
Stable Boy: “Gulp” okay, I’ll just stay close by in case something goes wrong though
The stable boy leaves
Teresa: Now to the Business at hand, Moonsilver was it? I hear that your quite the untamable beast is that right?
The Queen then continues to stare at his balls
Teresa: Well I can see why given how swollen those orbs of your are, well don’t you worry anymore cause from now on your new Queen will take care of that
Scene 1
You enter a mini game in which The Queen gets under the horse and starts Caressing and massaging his balls, the faster your go the higher the pleasure meter goes up, but be careful as the faster you go the more noise the horse makes which will attract the attention of the Stable Boy
After you’ve caressed the balls long enough and gotten the meter up the horse will be horny enough that it’s 24 inch cock will become fully erect
Inspiration:
Scene 2
Teresa just stands there awestruck by how big the stallion cock is
Teresa: OH MY GOD!!!! this is the biggest cock I’ve ever seen
Teresa just continues to stand there and admire it
Teresa: It’s so big and thick and…
Moonsilver: NEIGH!!!
Teresa: Oh well I guess I shouldn’t keep you waiting now should I, time to relieve some of that stress you have
Teresa begins to suck the horses cock
1: She begins sucking the tip
Moonsilver: Niegh!
Teresa: thinking “MMMMM it tastes better than I thought it would, guess I should start going deeper”
2: She begins sucking halfway through the base and a large bulge becomes visible in her neck
Moonsilver: Neigh!!
Teresa: GULK! GULK! thinking “Nine hells! This things going to be harder to take than I thought”
3: She takes the cock all the way and now there’s a huge bulge all the way to her stomach
Teresa: GULK! GULK! GULK! GULK! thinking “Fuck…Too…Much…Cock”
Cum: The stallion cums all the way down her throat and into her stomach but some of it spills out onto her face
Teresa: thinking “By god this cum tastes amazing, even better than Sir Richards cum!”
Inspiration:
Next scene
Teresa stands up and looks at the horse seductively as she places her hands on the part of her dress that contains her mammoth tits
Teresa: That was amazing, but I’m not finished with you yet my darling! I want to make sure that your completely mine now and forever and I know just how to make sure of that!
She then pulls down her dress and her mammoth tits spew out
Inspiration:
Scene 3
Teresa puts her massive tits around the the stallions cock
Teresa: What are you waiting for my stallion, thrust away with your mighty great sword!
1: The stallion begins thrusting slowly and it’s tip is barely visible from the top of the queens breasts
Teresa: Oh god this this huge cock feels so warm between my mounds
2: The stallion begins thrusting even faster and the cock’s tip and base are now visible as it thrusts back and forth between the queen’s tits
Teresa: Yes! Go faster! Fuck my enormous tits!
3: The stallion begins thrusting at full speed with all its might and the tip of his cock now enters the queens mouth and she begins sucking it happily
Teresa: Thinking “MMM yummy horse cock”
Cum: The stallion begins to slow down and cums into the Queens mouth but the cum spews onto her face and all over her massive tits
Teresa: *Cough* *Cough* Where not done yet my noble steed, you still have some cum in those balls and I won’t rest until I’ve completely drained them, then you’ll be mine forever!
Inspiration:
Scene 4
The Queen bends over and holds onto a breeding mount, enticing the Stallion as it mounts her
Teresa: Thinking “Nine hells I think I’m going to far with with this, that cock could kill me! but then again I haven’t had a good cock since Sir Richard left on his latest Quest so it might be worth it?”
Teresa: Prepare yourself to be mine Moonsilver because after you fuck my royal cunt you’ll be begging me to be your rider
1: The stallion penetrates slowly into the Queen
Teresa: By god it’s huge!!! It’s barely in and already it’s the greatest cock I’ve ever felt! How amazing!!
2: The stallion begins thrusting into the Queen even harder and a bulge in her stomach becomes visible
Teresa: Fuck!!! Nine Hells!!! Keep thrusting harder!!! Your Queen demands it!!!
3: The stallion begins thrusting at full speed creating an even bigger bulge in the queens stomach
Teresa: FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! I CANT TAKE It!!!
Cum: The stallion cums inside the Queen but some spills out all over her ass
Teresa: *Huff* *Puff* your mine, now and forever
Inspiration:
8 months later
We see the Queen out taking an afternoon ride on her new horse Moonsilver, while sporting a big pregnant belly
Teresa: I guess when that Stable boy thought we’d be bound together forever I guess he never imagined it would be like this
Teresa: Now I need to find some way to explain this to the king
View attachment 1915810
This is a good idea for sure, but I'm pretty sure they're avoiding animals as their only other game that features a horse cannot be played or found in their website, or I can't find it.

Feb 27, 2020
This is a good idea for sure, but I'm pretty sure they're avoiding animals as their only other game that features a horse cannot be played or found in their website, or I can't find it.
Its usually circumvented by using animatronics of animals. Seen in Big Top 4, OJ SpaceXXX 2, Xmas Payrise 7, etc. Perhaps they could show a robo-stallion and claim it came from a foreign civilization (The aliens from OJ SpaceXXX) or that it came from the mercy of a god of theirs (Baka, who is an inventor and we know he travels between dimensions and is considered a deity in the medieval one)

• Love
Reactions: donfyn
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes