Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mettagold

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks for the link. Ill put any games you fix in the new mediafire folder too.
The issue with OJ7 is present in many games, particularly old ones or those made by Serega.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks again for the advice. I will try to understand with some time.

One more thing: The fix of "Xmas in Bimbovalley" had one particular issue: In /parts/xib, on the trans_screen script, you successfully removed the url. However, you mistakenly also removed the StopAllSounds() function. That makes every music track in the game slowly pile one over the other, instead of switching tracks when appropiate. Hopefully should i end up making the same mistake youll let me know as well.
View attachment 1880794
My bad in this one. I didn't notice sounds would do that since I have been playing these games muted . I will take note on that next time.

This doesn't work on JoiPlayer (at least in mine), it loads and the only thing I get is a white screen with bits of sounds for a few moments and it resets to the game selection. Mettagold or Cloud64, can you guys please recheck if it is working on JoiPlayer. If it does can you share the APK of that version (the newer versions are sometimes messed up, so the problem could be with my version). Thanks for your effort, guys.
Is this the same for every other game that is swf only or only this? Try using this app . This was one of the apps from the play store that work before being taken down. However, some games like hermione milf and chloe only shows a white screen here, thus it can be recommended as an alternative

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Hi people.

I want to share my personal MNF Games collection (2009-2021) but i don't know where i can publish that content.

I need some help pls.

Reactions: AlexanderIV

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are there any MnF games with pregnancy content? I feel like there were one or two, but my memory is really fuzzy.

Mettagold

Jan 3, 2021
Made another for android playing. Thanks again for Cloud64 for the help. Major Borchev is possibly the last game they made in swf and it used protocols. However, there are also some games that only show up as white screen in mobile even with links removed that were from 2015-2016. Maybe a compatibility problem since chloe new job demo (single swf) also ends up displaying white screen? Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm if files from testing folder work in joiplay. Nvm OJ5&6 they still have some urls coded into them.

Last edited:

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
So I got a question. I'm using joiplay for the games that have been verified as playable by Cloud64 and although I can hear the sound the screen stays black. I even turned all the html settings on. Do I need to make them from sfw to exe or is there anything else? My android is 11 so I don't think it's a old version problem

Feb 27, 2020
Mettagold, thank you for your contributions once again. Most games run well, even those in the testing folder. However, some games have a few caveats:
  • "The Sinsomes" had the same sound issue discussed beforehand, on scene7(trans_screen), frame 10.
  • "Hermione's Milf" runs well until it gets stuck in a weird loop in the last cum scene. Ive run into this issue myself beforehand, but idk what causes it.
  • "Hermione the Milf" has a protocol function in the swf file. Iirc hex editing is how i got rid of it on my attempt.
  • OJ2 and OJ3 didnt run. Hard to tell at first glance what happened. Will check on it later
Aside from those cases, and excluding OJ5 and OJ6, all games were running flawlessly. From the main menu to the screen select. Ill upload them to my mediafire folder.

Nepheus, thank you for your testings. One thing ive noticed is that its tricky to know if the games either dont run bc of joiplay, or if they dont run bc of me, or something else entirely. Ive installed the latest version of joiplay and games like iron giant 3 run flawlessly, all the way to the screen selection. Alistair is still broken tho, this time in the transition from ch1 to ch2.

Joiplay uses Ruffle as a flash player, so with every joiplay update there is, flash games will run better bc ruffle will improve. There was a reason as to why the app isnt updated in google play but i forgot. Just from the patreon

Tilda Thanksgiving works flawlessly for me, im hoping its the latest version of the app what fixes it. I would give up if this is phone-dependant.
As for hermione the milf, my bad, i got a misnamed file. Its been updated in the mediafire folder.

Reactions: donfyn

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Mettagold, thank you for your contributions once again. Most games run well, even those in the testing folder. However, some games have a few caveats:
  • "The Sinsomes" had the same sound issue discussed beforehand, on scene7(trans_screen), frame 10.
  • "Hermione's Milf" runs well until it gets stuck in a weird loop in the last cum scene. Ive run into this issue myself beforehand, but idk what causes it.
  • "Hermione the Milf" has a protocol function in the swf file. Iirc hex editing is how i got rid of it on my attempt.
  • OJ2 and OJ3 didnt run. Hard to tell at first glance what happened. Will check on it later
Aside from those cases, and excluding OJ5 and OJ6, all games were running flawlessly. From the main menu to the screen select. Ill upload them to my mediafire folder.

Nepheus, thank you for your testings. One thing ive noticed is that its tricky to know if the games either dont run bc of joiplay, or if they dont run bc of me, or something else entirely. Ive installed the latest version of joiplay and games like iron giant 3 run flawlessly, all the way to the screen selection. Alistair is still broken tho, this time in the transition from ch1 to ch2.

Joiplay uses Ruffle as a flash player, so with every joiplay update there is, flash games will run better bc ruffle will improve. There was a reason as to why the app isnt updated in google play but i forgot. Just from the patreon

Tilda Thanksgiving works flawlessly for me, im hoping its the latest version of the app what fixes it. I would give up if this is phone-dependant.
As for hermione the milf, my bad, i got a misnamed file. Its been updated in the mediafire folder.
I think some games also just dont work, period. Interrogating samui, harper christmas mission and gwen 1 dont even start for me. I can try updating joiplay I guess...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I think some games also just dont work, period. Interrogating samui, harper christmas mission and gwen 1 dont even start for me. I can try updating joiplay I guess...
without reading the huge ass thread through and possibly asking what was already answered: but what about the offline version of flash? tried it with that one?

also newgrounds has a useful flash player too.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
without reading the huge ass thread through and possibly asking what was already answered: but what about the offline version of flash? tried it with that one?

also newgrounds has a useful flash player too.
Tl;dr, they are trying to make the flash mnf games mobile compatible through joiplay, some games work natively, others need some tinkering on the code.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes