Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

David Ca

May 31, 2018
not sure. maybe?
what I need is an example, like the game u are testing so I can do some testing.

With start.exe if gallery mode works by pressing Space

It happens to me with all the games I've tried, and in which the keys work: Z, D, Space to activate gallery mode.

Reactions: baka

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I'll be honest, after seeing little movement about the android games, I abandoned the thread and stopped checking it, sorry for the radio silence.

That is absolutely amazing progress, and I'm downloading the modified games right now Cloud64. I'll also check Mettagold's one and share my findings.

Mettagold

Jan 3, 2021
But with "Alistair in Cumderland", this method aint working. The game does run on mobile now, but i get a black screen whenever the game transitions to another scene. It also feels kinda random? Sometimes i get stuck at point A but next replay i get stuck at point B. Ill submit both newly modified games. Hopefully you can take a look at them and check if they work or not.
Thanks for the games, I have also tried them and they work well on mobile. Apologies though for late replies since I got busy studying for boards. Thank you also for sharing your methods for removing those in the main swf. I might try fixing some of the newer ones and share them as well when I have free time.

Feb 27, 2020
Ive created another specifically for those flash games which have been confirmed to work on Joiplay. It is nowhere near finished, of course: we are talking about 350 games that need to be tested and fixed if they do not work the first try. I will only upload a game to said folder if i successfully manage to play the full game on said app.

The games will be put in the UNTESTED subfolder until someone else confirms they can run the game on their device too, whether they say so in this thread or through DMs. When that happens, Ill move the game to the READY folder.
Many games also worked from the get go. In those cases, ill put the game directly in said folder.

Eventually this flash folder should replace the one i have . Ill also modify the android tutorial to include these games accordingly. Remember to use JDownloader2 or other download managers if you want to download multiple files at once

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Ok so, sorry for the delay.

Basically, from my testings, all the games at least launch (princess and thief, iron giant, alistair and velma 5.5) the loading times are.... odd, I agree.

Alistair and the iron giant however, broke in the middle of the game, alistair on the first scene with the cat in part 1 and iron giant with the dexter scene. But to be fair, even the games that are working broke at the end screen where the replays should appear. After finishing the game they crash too.

But hey, at least we can play! That's progress in my mind. Great work Mettagold and Cloud64. I'll take a look at that mediafire collection of games later and share my findings aswell.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u should not use that one
the lastest and last version is this (Bct.Player.0.5.4 Dev-Build)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. u need to install the fix, since windows/adobe removed it from the system.
follow the instructions.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
our discord has a mnf section.

Mettagold

Jan 3, 2021
Hello again. I have tried using hex editor to fix xmas in bimbovalley and it worked. Thank you, Cloud64. However, when I attempted it on officer juggs 7, it works on PC but stays on the loading screen in my app. Can anyone test if it works in joiplay? I also made some tsunade mini games easier.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes