Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Nepheus, I was only able to look again at the joiplay issue last sunday. Took me a fucking long time since then, but finally, i think i got one game working under joiplay too. Its "The Princess and the Thief". The game in the mediafire folder loads up faptitans instantly, just like the games youve tested. Hopefully this zip im attaching rn will work without trouble. The only thing ive noticed is longer waiting periods between scenes, but the game seems to be fully playable regardless.

Mettagold, thank you for sharing your OJ4 fix. Ive used it as a reference to teach me how to remove those links in the files of the parts folder. As you said, removing the redirect links was a pain in the ass when its inside the swf itself. I ask you to please test the game attached too. Perhaps I didnt actually fixed it or something else happened, so i need someone to confirm the fix worked.

I also wanted to ask you if you have "fixed" more games. I eventually want to replace the whole mediafire library so that all flash games are playable in joiplay. In case you do have fixed more games, i ask you to send them to me so that i can get a headstart haha.

Reactions: Mari 32

Mettagold

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks to Nepheus for checking my edited game and confirming that joiplay works similarly to a flash player I have been using in android (I think it has been deleted in play store but I have the apk for it). Cloud64, I may have tried some games few of them work but others would give different effects such as showing up as a white screen in Android but normal in PC. I have also tried your version of "The Princess and the Thief" and it works well in my app too. May I ask if you used jpexs for your edits or have you tried other software? Also attached is another one of my edit without url.

Last edited:

Mettagold

Jan 3, 2021
In addition to iron giant, I also tried editing mini games so that you can't lose even if you get caught. This makes it easier in mobile since dragging is complicated

Imnr1

Jun 10, 2022
Does anyone know if any of the new games have been uploaded somewhere, or does anyone have the new games?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
gotta say, that local web server is pretty useful Cloud64

hope ya dont mind that im using it for my torrent bundle. that shit is way better than the fishy exe file.

Reactions: megascream
Feb 27, 2020
I may have tried some games few of them work but others would give different effects such as showing up as a white screen in Android but normal in PC. I have also tried your version of "The Princess and the Thief" and it works well in my app too. May I ask if you used jpexs for your edits or have you tried other software? Also attached is another one of my edit without url.
Sorry for taking so long. Thanks for the games, they work really nice. I do use jpex to edit the files in the parts folder. When editing the swf file itself, i think jpexs compiles it a different way, so the end result is that the files cannot load up the files correctly. Effectively showing a black screen or not loading some assets properly..

I use this and then modify its hex values with ghex, but any hex editor will do (ive heard HxD is a good tool too). I used to understand the basics of hex editing a swf file. Heres basically what i do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really damn long explanation but its execution is fairly straight forward: Use Jpexs to check where the url is at. Use a Hex editor to remove said url. Test the game to see if it works.

The reason it took me so long to reply is because this is a very brute-force way to do it. Complicated to understand and easy to mess up. So far ive had no problem doing so with "The Princess and the Thief" and now with "Boobelma Gets Spooked 5.5".

But with "Alistair in Cumderland", this method aint working. The game does run on mobile now, but i get a black screen whenever the game transitions to another scene. It also feels kinda random? Sometimes i get stuck at point A but next replay i get stuck at point B. Ill submit both newly modified games. Hopefully you can take a look at them and check if they work or not.

Last edited:

David Ca

May 31, 2018
for .html games u can use my BGEBrowser
u can both use it as command-line or just place in game folder and run it.

if u want instead use firefox/chrome/opera or another browser instead of the build-in (edge/ie)
you can add a file inside the folder of the game:

bgefirefox
bgechrome
bgeopera
bgeopen

doing so, will make bgebrowser as a "local-server" only, some games don't work with "edge/ie" and in windows 7.
Good afternoon baka.

In BGEBrowser the keys "D", "Z", "Space" do not work to activate the gallery mode option.
Is there any chance to get gallery mode working in BGEBrowser?

Thank you very much in advance

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. maybe?
what I need is an example, like the game u are testing so I can do some testing.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes