Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
If you open the index1.html of the newer (non-flash) games, you cannot click th green start button and web console is full of errors (cross origin policy and all this stuff) - I consider this broken. What do you have to use to play this, Internet explorer 5?
i guess the JS does not load or tries to access some Code from "outside" thats why CORS trggers.
In the end its not worth the risk of getting something nasty on the PC just because those games.. .there are enough free renpy games here on f95 who do not have any of these issues.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey everyone! Alright, let's see what we uncovered.
How are you playing on Joiplay? Joiplay doesn't only work with RPG and Renpy?
As I said, I also thought that. I just tried a random flash game one day and for my surprise, it worked. Try it yourself! Lets see if its a thing that only worked for me.

If the url was placed in parts it would have been easier to remove. Try playing this one and compare with officer juggs 4 from mediafire.
And now for this. As I said in my first comment, the games that trigger fap titans have only 3 files in the parts folder. Officer juggs 4 has about 10! So by default, it should work and should NOT trigger fap titans. And guess what? Here it is. Screenshot_20220529-130810_JoiPlay.jpg
Both your version and the original files from the mediafire work. If you could try your fix in a game with only 3 files in the parts folder, we could uncover more info from this situation. Some examples are the boobelma games.

I hope we can crack this open so we can play all these games on mobile!

Keep sending stuff for me and dont forget to try it yourselves on joiplay. Just download the file and put the .swf just like a normal game. We need more people trying to see if it works universally.
I think joiplay had an update for support for flash and everyone missed it.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Ok everyone now this is huge. When I took that screenshot, I didn't actually play the game, I just assumed it worked because the main menu screen appeared. Turns out that, after writing my comment, I went to actually play the game. Bad news, the original game, from the mediafire, even though it shows the main menu, if you press play, it just loops back to the main menu, it is indeed broken.

Before coming back here devastated to bring the news, I tried, just out of curiosity, the modified game from Mettagold, and... it worked. I played the entire game with no problems on joiplay with Mettagold's files, but not the original. That url breaks some games. This is actually huge news and Mettagold could potentially make a lot of flash games mobile friendly just from removing that line of code I think.

Please Mettagold, modify more games and upload them here again! We gotta crack this open.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Ok everyone now this is huge. When I took that screenshot, I didn't actually play the game, I just assumed it worked because the main menu screen appeared. Turns out that, after writing my comment, I went to actually play the game. Bad news, the original game, from the mediafire, even though it shows the main menu, if you press play, it just loops back to the main menu, it is indeed broken.

Before coming back here devastated to bring the news, I tried, just out of curiosity, the modified game from Mettagold, and... it worked. I played the entire game with no problems on joiplay with Mettagold's files, but not the original. That url breaks some games. This is actually huge news and Mettagold could potentially make a lot of flash games mobile friendly just from removing that line of code I think.

Please Mettagold, modify more games and upload them here again! We gotta crack this open.
Also, if you spam the play button in the original game, it opens a web page saying this domain is for sale, probably russian as it has ru/en language options. Of course this doesnt happen with Mettagold's game because when you press play, the game actually works and the intro begins, so you cant spam the button.

Reactions: Sgt028

Noobshoos

Mar 30, 2018
no idea what you have done on your end as it is running just fine on my pc.

but you can have mine i guess.
I figured it out last night. Apparently Windows 10 gets really upset when you try to install msi files that are not on the same drive as Windows itself.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I figured it out last night. Apparently Windows 10 gets really upset when you try to install msi files that are not on the same drive as Windows itself.
...wut? since when? i have win10 and io have the newgrounds player on a separate drive.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oh I was able to install the player on a separate drive, however the installer had to be on my C Drive.
but why?

i really sometimes wonder whats going on on some people's pc.
there is no logic reason as to why an installer has to be located in the same drive as the operating system.

jnicolasmmm

Aug 16, 2018
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes