Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
is it possible to get all the games in a single download, I really don't like the folder thing the pre-2016 to 2019 downloads have, not sure if that's what the overcrotch dl was (not sure if that 1 also had the games from the latest updates either) but the link is dead

so yeah requesting a dl link for all the games (pre-2016 to current) in a single dl if possible

Reactions: sharkshark001

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I have no clue. I went to their forum and there are no instructions of any kind.

Sidenote: Its important to know that while the Freeflash team are indeed a few months behind, its not because of a lack of manpower, since the games are already cracked. Its out of respect of the official mnf team. User sandchainz once explained:

"We are trying to stay away from the newest mnf games so the artists have time to earn money from it. And even if we are cracking their games we should respect their hard work."

Anyway, i believe you can ask him how the cracking process goes, since hes part of the freeflash team and all. Iirc he has a f95 account, but hes more active in ulmf anyway.
Hey man, first of all, thanks for building the mediafire collection, god's work right there.

But theres a problem, a lot of games in the swf area are wrong, they have files for another game. Its pretty easy to spot them though, if you open the parts folder, the messed up games only have 3 files always, and the games that work have generally around 10. I have fact checked this with 10 games and it is correct everytime.

An example of some games that are wrong are the boobelma games, like 5.5, 6, 7, and quiz. Some that are correct are nerds sweet revenge and overcrotch for example.

Also, maybe it matters, but im playing in joiplay for all of them. The wrong game that appears is a mobile like clicker called fap heroes i think is the name? Anyways, thought I should give a heads up.

Edit: the game is called fap titans, just checked again.

Feb 27, 2020
Hey man, first of all, thanks for building the mediafire collection, god's work right there.

But theres a problem, a lot of games in the swf area are wrong, they have files for another game. Its pretty easy to spot them though, if you open the parts folder, the messed up games only have 3 files always, and the games that work have generally around 10. I have fact checked this with 10 games and it is correct everytime.

An example of some games that are wrong are the boobelma games, like 5.5, 6, 7, and quiz. Some that are correct are nerds sweet revenge and overcrotch for example.

Also, maybe it matters, but im playing in joiplay for all of them. The wrong game that appears is a mobile like clicker called fap heroes i think is the name? Anyways, thought I should give a heads up.

Shit. Thanks for telling me. Will look into it

Feb 27, 2020
A lot of games in the swf area are wrong, they have files for another game. Its pretty easy to spot them though, if you open the parts folder, the messed up games only have 3 files always, and the games that work have generally around 10. I have fact checked this with 10 games and it is correct everytime.

Alright. Went and checked, found nothing. I was worried since i used to group all "parts" folders a while ago, so them being mixed up wasnt entirely impossible. But even the games you mentioned had no issues from my end. I even compared the checksums of the game files with the ones from the cracking team and they matched. Moreover, Ive never played Fap Titans before, so its unlikely for thatt game's files to somehow end up mixed with the mnf library. Whatever is going on doesnt seem to be from the mediafire folder.

Btw how do you use joiplay to run flash games? Maybe i could update my android tutorial. I thought joiplay only run html / renpy / rpgm games?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes