Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

23d2dq

Nov 22, 2020
i run the game.exe and it not starting 100 percet only 83 and still loading it is any way to change to bct or swf?

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
I had luck downloading the flashplayer 32 debug with the other swf downloads,

after that pops up, run the flashplayer program, then you should get a white box flashplayer, then click file, then click open, next it'll bring up a open location menu, Click and search for the SWF file you want to run.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Also check files some have two folders with bct alone, try copying it and pasting it into the other folder, idk play around with it, your bound to get eventually until something works

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
I can't play these unfortunately. I've downloaded all the players and none of them work or my anti virus says it's malware.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Alright. Went and checked, found nothing. I was worried since i used to group all "parts" folders a while ago, so them being mixed up wasnt entirely impossible. But even the games you mentioned had no issues from my end. I even compared the checksums of the game files with the ones from the cracking team and they matched. Moreover, Ive never played Fap Titans before, so its unlikely for thatt game's files to somehow end up mixed with the mnf library. Whatever is going on doesnt seem to be from the mediafire folder.

Btw how do you use joiplay to run flash games? Maybe i could update my android tutorial. I thought joiplay only run html / renpy / rpgm games?
I'll be honest, I also did. But some day I just decided to download a random game from the swf folder and it worked! Specifically overcrotch. Idk why, but some games work, others dont. Some of them though, open the titan fap game as I said. I can send some screenshots to prove it if you want.

Edit: I also never played fap titans, didnt even know it existed, so i dont think it pulled stranded files from my phone as well.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Some games dont necessarily open fap titans, but they just freeze at the mnf loading screen or only black screen until joiplay resets.

The only games that turn into fap titans have only 3 files in parts folder as I said.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
It also looks like a russian game. I think the crackers inserted the files for this game inside the mnf ones and joiplay is accidentally reading the wrong game data. I have no idea why they would do this, and why joiplay is able to extract these files from there. My only guess would be some sort of trojan but from what I know these games are clean according to you. At the end of the day, I dont think the files are open source so we cant check what the crackers are doing/did.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
If you want I can check more games for you, give me some names, I download them and test if you want. (From your mediafire ofc)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
friends, meet and fuck games 2009 - 2022 collection megalink pls. some links are broken, I can't complete the series

illicious

Aug 5, 2020
Megalink is dead.
Btw, for windows desktop users who have trouble running flash content with a stand alone player, try running flash in X-Opera browser.
Although not a standalone player, X-Opera is the best flash (swf) running browser currently available.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes