Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Hello again. I have tried using hex editor to fix xmas in bimbovalley and it worked. Thank you, Cloud64. However, when I attempted it on officer juggs 7, it works on PC but stays on the loading screen in my app. Can anyone test if it works in joiplay? I also made some tsunade mini games easier.
Thanks for the link. Ill put any games you fix in the new mediafire folder too.
The issue with OJ7 is present in many games, particularly old ones or those made by Serega.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One more thing: The fix of "Xmas in Bimbovalley" had one particular issue: In /parts/xib, on the trans_screen script, you successfully removed the url. However, you mistakenly also removed the StopAllSounds() function. That makes every music track in the game slowly pile one over the other, instead of switching tracks when appropiate. Hopefully should i end up making the same mistake youll let me know as well.
Screenshot from 2022-06-19 22-35-58.png

Feb 27, 2020
I just found out the "News Reporter 4" i have on the mediafire link has one text bubble missing. Does anyone have the game where this dialogue shows up? The one on hen-tay has the same mistake.
Screenshot from 2022-06-20 02-08-53.png

Stefangrazie

Feb 1, 2022
the price is crazy
Yeah is fucking high...also because in 1 months you'll play only 1-2 new games.

This is the motivation why we are creating a deposit to buy a Premium MNF membership ;)

At the moment we are about 30 person and with only 1$ each, we would be able to buy 1 month account and share to everyone who contributed all the videos of latest games ;);)

Jul 31, 2020
In addition to iron giant, I also tried editing mini games so that you can't lose even if you get caught. This makes it easier in mobile since dragging is complicated
This doesn't work on JoiPlayer (at least in mine), it loads and the only thing I get is a white screen with bits of sounds for a few moments and it resets to the game selection. Mettagold or Cloud64, can you guys please recheck if it is working on JoiPlayer. If it does can you share the APK of that version (the newer versions are sometimes messed up, so the problem could be with my version). Thanks for your effort, guys.

Reactions: Peeweeugauga

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I can confirm iron giant does work on joiplay, however it breaks at dexter scene with the other character's mom.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I checked a bunch of games but forgot to report my findings. Basically, all the games I tested at LEAST launch, but some break mid game. The only one that didnt even start properly was interrogating samui.

Princess and the thief - breaks at the scene selection after finishing the game.

Hermione the milf - breaks at hermione mother scene, but it doesnt crash joiplay, it just keeps loading with that looping circle symbol. Hermione solo scene works.

Alistair - breaks on the first scene of part 1

Iron giant 3 - breaks on dexter scene with hughes mom

Velma 5.5 - breaks at scene selection at end of the game

Tilda thanksgiving - breaks on the first scene

I have more games to test, I'll give more updates soon.

Jul 31, 2020
Nepheus
Oh, I am sorry. I did not mean The Iron Giant 3 but rather the first part - The Iron Giant released in 2013. It does not have a 'Parts' folder, the sequel has. Can you please check if this one works? The other works for me too.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes