Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

de_requiem

Mar 20, 2022
does anyone know what to do with the parts folder, I got stuck on the loading screen for the sfw, so I looked around and saw how I neeeded the parts folder so downloaded it but than what else, do I put the sfw in the parts folder? I downloaded the parts folder and its still not loading fully

2bfan23

Mar 12, 2023
does anyone know what to do with the parts folder, I got stuck on the loading screen for the sfw, so I looked around and saw how I neeeded the parts folder so downloaded it but than what else, do I put the sfw in the parts folder? I downloaded the parts folder and its still not loading fully
what software are you using for the games, sometimes the antivirus blocks them because they are .swf, so check that

Fredsq294

Feb 26, 2023
Yes, you just need a phpserver, trying installing php8.1 then with the command line
Bash:
cd /Users/MY_NAME/Downloads/MNF
And
Bash:
php -S localhost:8080
You should be able to play the games
can you help me play the game with miniserver? there is not such file as start.exe and I don't know how to play the games Screenshot_1.png

Fredsq294

Feb 26, 2023
Okay, it seems like MS edge is your default browser. Try running this script in the folder instead. I just copied the Start_Game_Chrome.bat script and edited chrome.exe to msedge.exe and it worked fine.
I have chrome installed and I downloaded the file you just gave me, but this comes up and when I click, it shows me this:

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes