Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well with flash player being shit know you think they would find a diffrent way to make there games. also the price is stupid i should no i payed like 40 bucks for 30 day's witch seemed to fly be really fast lol. then there was no saveing games even if you payed for them witch sucked because i really like to get my moneys wearth.

GHOSTBOY128

Nov 25, 2021
I believe the group cracking the games have a deal with MNF games that they don't consider cracking any games newer than 6 months old. Therefore, that game won't be cracked and available here until February next year. But anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this.
truth makes sense

Kinghozi009

Aug 1, 2020
MEET AND FUCK GAMES HTML AND SW UPTO 2023

MEET AND FUCK GAMES SWF BASED-

MEET AND FUCK GAMES HTML BASED-

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER INSTALLER AND SETUP REQUIRED TO RUN SWF GAMES THROUGH BAKA LAODER ETC-

Last edited:

Zebastian1

May 4, 2023
Many thanks for this thread and all your work. What can i do if i get some graphic errors in baka loader? Games from Serega works without any problems, but for most others, i get many display problems, Vadim and Kosmos for example.

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Many thanks for this thread and all your work. What can i do if i get some graphic errors in baka loader? Games from Serega works without any problems, but for most others, i get many display problems, Vadim and Kosmos for example.
maybe you need install the old version of flash player in your computer to play that games using baka.loader, here is a link with the program what you need:

Select and install the version of Flash Player 15 :

Zebastian1

May 4, 2023
Thanks for your fast answer and try to help me, but still the same result. Im download this version: fp_15.0.0.152_archive

Dont know if this the right one, maybe i need to uninstall the old vdersion before?

PS: The games are working, but some textures are not fully loaded.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes