Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

LostMelt

Dec 6, 2020
how do i run games that are 2021 and later? i tried to get baka loader or use the bct file but nothing work except the flash player 32 sa oh when I tried to use the start.exe file it give me this error

Last edited:

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
how do i run games that are 2021 and later? i tried to get baka loader or use the bct file but nothing work except the flash player 32 sa oh when I tried to use the start.exe file it give me this error
what version of flash player do you have right now? or you have all the files who has been included with the emulators baka.selector and baka.loader?

LostMelt

Dec 6, 2020
what version of flash player do you have right now? or you have all the files who has been included with the emulators baka.selector and baka.loader?
right now that would be flash FlashUtil32_32_0_0_344_ActiveX
also can't really download baka.selector or baka loader since the link got expire so mostly use the flash version of the game

capybay

Feb 24, 2020
dasdfas.JPG
can someone help me, there no buttons at the bottom to skip through and its only happening to one piece of luck

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
Is there anyway to get the app version too?
Try to use the apks who has been included inside to play the SWF and HTML5 games in your android (Exagear Pro - JoiPlay Respectively) who are in the files "How To Play SWF Games In Android" and "How To Play HTML5 Games In Android".

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
View attachment 2895066
can someone help me, there no buttons at the bottom to skip through and its only happening to one piece of luck
View attachment 2895066
try to press "Pgup" or "Pgdown" in your keyboard to skip the cutscenes, or try to click in the inferior part of the screen, like the red arrow shown in the pic.

dasdfas.jpg
Try to click around in that spaces to skip the cutscene.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes