Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It would be great to get Boobelma gets spooked all parts. I think there are 6 parts till now.

The above link contains the following games:

Boobelma Quiz
Velma for Science
Velma gets spooked 1-5

The games titles are slightly different because the series had a name change at some point but the games are the same. If anyone wants any more please let me know.

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017

The above link contains the following games:

Boobelma Quiz
Velma for Science
Velma gets spooked 1-5

The games titles are slightly different because the series had a name change at some point but the games are the same. If anyone wants any more please let me know.
Wow thanks :)
I don't want to sound greedy but there are two more parts of Velma gets spooked i think one is 5.5 and other is 6. If you (or anyone) can find these parts it will be awesome.
And also again thanks for sharing your collection.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Wow thanks :)
I don't want to sound greedy but there are two more parts of Velma gets spooked i think one is 5.5 and other is 6. If you (or anyone) can find these parts it will be awesome.
And also again thanks for sharing your collection.
I don't think those cracked yet but if I get a hold of them will share it.

Reactions: thegiggling

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
The most up-to-date 2019 pack with the latest cracked games can be found here:
- Mega.nz:

Attached are 2 new games from hen-tay.net:

Attachment 1 is: Officer Juggs 6 - A Single Wish
- Original Download Link:
- If you have the pack the game goes in the "Serega" folder

Attachment 2 is: Elica Honkers - The Adventures Quest
- If you have the pack the game goes in the "Vadim" folder

If you are using bakaselector the images go in the data/images folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: user9733 and t727

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don´t understand how the Bakaloader is supposed to work. When I drag the swf. files on the open bakaloader window nothing happens at all..

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Pls lets all stop with this mega bs. Not everyone has premium accounts. and those asshole give waiting times of 6 hours when i have not even downloaded anything from them

Jujitsu

Mar 29, 2018
Hey did any the Erika honkers game get cracked? I saw it on one of the websites but I couldn't actually download it. Thank you very much.

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
Attached is Cassie Cannons 2 Mounds of Trouble from hen-tay.net:
- If you have the pack the game goes in the "Serega" folder
Even though it's still playable does anyone have a copy of this with the data folder?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
It would be great to get Boobelma gets spooked all parts. I think there are 6 parts till now.
just found a copy of part 6
Velma_Gets_Spooked_6.png

Boobelma_Gets_Spooked_6.zip

MIRROR

[edit] there is a ? the fuck is with this numbering? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Even though it's still playable does anyone have a copy of this with the data folder?
If you need the data folder for the images they're in the attached files uploaded on that post, or you can download the data/images folder from the Mega.nz link.

You can also add the images/new games manually by going to the site, then visiting the game that you want to download the image for. Each game has a preview image (.jpg) on the site which you can left click and download. Then you just put the saved image into the data/images folder and make sure it matches the name of the .swf file in the folder it's placed in. After that bakaselector will automatically add it as a new game, and if you have the .swf it will load it otherwise it won't do anything when clicking on the image.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes