Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Cloud10921

Apr 19, 2019
Curious if all or if any of the Zelda series of Meet and fuck games have gotten BCT cracked the games in question
The Legend of Zelda: Song of Sex, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Fuck, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Fuck.

Cloud10921

Apr 19, 2019
look in the Serega MEGA folder. ;)
For some reason, the games are just stuck at 0% when I open the swf. Never had that issue before... as far as I know nothing is blocking them from loading, it's mainly the games that have loading screens before the actual game shows up since it just sits there at 0%

Last edited:

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
the way these work... you need the swf file, along with the 'parts' folder/files.
i did some digging and figured out which part files were needed for the zelda series.
had to decompile to figure out the 'song of sex' game. (lz-game, lz-screen*)

packed the four of them up for you. (nice sized tits for a change)

MnF_Zelda.zip

MIRROR (for those that can't use zippyshare)

cheers :coffee::giggle:

Cloud10921

Apr 19, 2019
Ooh okay, so parts are needed to load them if I'm understanding correctly? If so, where do you find the other parts for the other games in some of the mega files in here?

Also Thanks it works now I thought my browser crapped out and flash wasn't working anymore haha

Reactions: anonnom

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
the 'parts' files are in the 'parts' folder found where the swf is. normally they use abbreviations for the files. 'the legend of zelda' being 'tloz'. 'magic book 3' would be 'mb3'.

i used the text search (p-code) function in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for the word 'parts' to figure out the file names for song of sex.

zelda_song-of-sex.png

you are welcome. glad to help.

Cloud10921

Apr 19, 2019
Oh right, uh one more question actually... about the Nintendo Meet and Fuck games has there been any progress cracking the latest ones or the ones that are old? Still looking through this thread so to speak. Is there a mega folder that has them all in swf format?

Last edited:

buddylove

Jul 18, 2017
hi im new and i keep getting a blank screen or 0% how do i play games that have swf file and parts? plus i have a windows 10 laptop and already downloaded swf runner and adobe flash runner

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
you are welcome buddylove.

Merry Christmas everyone. 'Nintendolls The Secrete Mansion'
(went through google recapticicaca hell to get it. a beer truck is a bus, a tractor trailer is a car, HOV lane is a crosswalk.)

nintendolls-the-secret-mansion-ss-640-0.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nintendolls_The_Secret_Mansion.zip

MIRROR for those that can't use zippy

cheers :coffee::)

Hoang Le

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, I have an error

When I run your BCT Loader, it says "error intializing flash, please install flash player content debugger for IE - Active X launch site?".

I downloaded the installer from the website like u said, but the installer said "your IE browser includes the lastest version of the adobe flash player built in."

Tried many times and nothing changes.

Second, when I run the baka-loader, it said "component flash32_17_0_0_1341.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid".

So please help me, I do anything as you said above and nothing changes.

Hope you can take a look by teamviewer. If you agree, I will mail you.

Thank you.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
i suggest ditching the BCT Loader. having to deal with internet explorer and active X. :sick:

just download a stand alone player (projector) from :poop:dobe. then download MnF swfs, and accompanying /parts/ folder and files.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes