Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
omegashrn I've brought the link to the mods attention but it hasn't gotten to the OP ... I update the game list as others come available and the link should not change. If it does I will promptly post the new like in this forum ...

Reactions: omegashrn

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Are you sure the download finished correctly? the fact that it ends with a [.part] extension and the size of it leds me to believe that it was cancelled at the very last second or smthing. Perhaps you should re-download it

Huh, the game works for me. Do you have all the files of xmas 7 under the same folder? Also remember to initiate game with the "Start Game.bat"
I collect everything on the dsame folder "MNF_Xmas_Payrise_7_The_Bumble" and the same happens and you mean this one?(see image), because i can't open any page!!

Feb 27, 2020
I collect everything on the dsame folder "MNF_Xmas_Payrise_7_The_Bumble" and the same happens and you mean this one?(see image), because i can't open any page!!
Aight I was messing with the files and you have to keep it the way it was. the [miniweb.exe] in the "server" folder, everything else on "game/MNF_Xmas_Payrise_7_The_Bumble" and [Start Game.bat] outside of the "game" and "server" folders.

Then just click the [Start Game.bat] to play and it should work.
Screenshot_38.jpg Screenshot_39.jpg Screenshot_40.jpg

irukanjji

Oct 10, 2019
For me it is, but let me see with virus total, what it says
Thats weird, only two engines detect this has a trojan DrWeb and SophosAV
This is my own compilation, so let me check the exes inside
Ok, i see, this file is a compilation of baka repacks, so the exes are harcoded, to view the swf filles, so no need internet connection, so this exes are false positives

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass_hole

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought mnf club was an online game that you could play for free are pay. mybe i am thinking of the wrong game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look's like they have been putting alot of new game's out on meet and fuck. the pnly problem is the new stuff will take for ever to get out to all of use.

jajjajjajaa

Aug 6, 2019
can someone telll me how baka loader works. all i get is this small window that says write a comand line or drag file. what do i do

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes