Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

AS173

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to extract sprites/images from MnF games? I tried using Sothink SWF decompiler but the 'images' tab doesn't show up where it's supposed to with MnF games

DorkMatte

May 14, 2020
Anyone know how to extract sprites/images from MnF games? I tried using Sothink SWF decompiler but the 'images' tab doesn't show up where it's supposed to with MnF games
You can use "Flash Decompiler Trillix".But you need the .swf without the "parts" files to extract the assets.

Reactions: AS173

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from what i have been seeing they have been throughing out new stuff like crazy lol but i just can't get every game i would like too. wish there shit was free i mean there games are shoet as hell then you wait for the sequels are prequel's lol that are also short feels like you pay for three scenes then the end lol.

D

Deleted member 2436603

Did MNF just modified the first picture o xmas payrise 7 in order to "hide" the fact that its a pseudo-bestiality game or they really had enough and replaced the bumble with that rando as a joke?
xmas-payrise-7-the-bumble-ss-640-0.jpg

Ok so just like someone said the full game is now free on Games of Desires, however I cant download the swf file from the Page Info. Can anyone help or should i just wait? Thx in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if you will ever see all there game's here. wish you could tho be nice they are kinda how to say grow on ya lol.

MRM1954

Feb 2, 2020
Did MNF just modified the first picture o xmas payrise 7 in order to "hide" the fact that its a pseudo-bestiality game or they really had enough and replaced the bumble with that rando as a joke?
View attachment 683541

Ok so just like someone said the full game is now free on Games of Desires, however I cant download the swf file from the Page Info. Can anyone help or should i just wait? Thx in advance
Thanks i use flash video downloader and it works

D

Deleted member 2436603

Thanks i use flash video downloader and it works
Aight idk if I have the stupid or anything but I wasn able to download it. Would you be able to upload it to mega or somewhere pls?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
i don't think that is flash. i have flash disabled in my browser and it ran. i suspect it's html5 or similar.

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Even with download all the source with the chrome extension ( ), you have a cross domain error when loading the image.
So if you want to play it, you need to startup a webserver to expose the files, and go to

Reactions: DorkMatte

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Hey All,

I've updated my mega Individual Game Folder with 6 games That were posted here from irukanjji and anonnom

Thank you Both :D.

Games Added:

Boobelma Gets Spooked 7
Captain Marvass
Kingdom Tarts The Lutfull
Tilda Von Titantanks Back On The Road Part 2
Who Shrank Major Borchev
Resident Evil - Facility XXX (SWF)

----------------------------------------------------

Original Post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy !!

Last edited:

peq75755

Jan 10, 2020
Hey All,

I've updated my mega Individual Game Folder with 6 games That were posted here from irukanjji and anonnom

Thank you Both :D.

Games Added:

Boobelma Gets Spooked 7
Captain Marvass
Kingdom Tarts The Lutfull
Tilda Von Titantanks Back On The Road Part 2
Who Shrank Major Borchev
Resident Evil - Facility XXX (SWF)

----------------------------------------------------

MEGA Link

Original Post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy !!
hero.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
I've updated my mega Individual Game Folder

Added The Amazing Spyder-man to the mega folder Thank You irukanjji

Removed non working The Amazing Spyder-man.zip and The Amazing Spyder-man internet link

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes