Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Alexam850

Aug 28, 2020
It is a pity that games like Xmas Payrise 1 do not do. This is one of the best games in the series. The best titty fuck and you manage the process yourself. I wonder if there are still such games with similar graphics, huge boobs and the ability to do everything yourself?

DorkMatte

May 14, 2020
It is a pity that games like Xmas Payrise 1 do not do. This is one of the best games in the series. The best titty fuck and you manage the process yourself. I wonder if there are still such games with similar graphics, huge boobs and the ability to do everything yourself?
Those i know of:
Red Heat
Super Princess Bitch
Xmas Payrise 1
Xmas Payrise 3
Intimate cruise

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone have "Hitomi senpai 2" complete?
Before this thread further devolves into update spamming, the games are cracked every couple of weeks based on polling by members of a group that congregates on ULMF, in an agreement with M'n'F games to limit the pace of their games being pirated. If a game is not available, it has not been cracked. As soon as it is available, it will pop up on ULMF and probably here shortly after. You will never see more than one or two games cracked every couple of weeks, and definitely not the day after it comes out. So quit update whoring. It's not gonna happen that quickly, and when it happens you will see it as soon as it's available.

Feb 27, 2020
How to play the games?
Some games should have an (.swf) extension. Those FLASH games can be launched with a flash player. The is just that, but specifically made for MnF games. Kinda old, but hey at least it lets you choose between the game scenes. To play the games, right click the .swf file -> Open with -> Select baka.loader.2.exe. After that you should be able to click on any .swf game and play instantly. Do NOT separate the .swf from their respective Parts folder. Do not separate baka.loader.2.exe from the zlib.dll file.

Other games might have multiple folders like this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This HTML5 games will create a server so that it can be played on the web-browser. Some will have more shit in their , some will have less. All you gotta do is click the Start_Game.bat and go. Some browsers don't work properly, so try a few until you find the one that works for ya. Some html5 games are known from not loading properly on some devices -like Milf Blade-. I can't help you in those cases

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes