Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

AverageHentai

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you! Been waiting for this release since I saw it on the site. The first one brings some nostalgia and the sequel looks even better. Now all that waits is for someone to add the game to the stash.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Some games should have an (.swf) extension. Those games can be launched with a flash player. The is just that, but specifically made for MnF games. Kinda old, but hey at least it lets you choose between the game scenes. To play the games, right click the .swf file -> Open with -> Select baka.loader.2.exe. After that you should be able to click on any .swf game and play instantly. Do NOT separate the .swf from their respective Parts folder. Do not separate baka.loader.2.exe from the zlib.dll file.

Other games might have multiple folders like this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This games will create a server so that it can be played on the web-browser. Some will have more shit in their , some will have less. All you gotta do is click the Start_Game.bat and go. Some browsers don't work properly, so try a few until you find the one that works for ya.
Thanks man, I got it all.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Friends if you upload games upload them in SWF format please
Most active Flash devs are moving away from SWF as it's reaching end of life dude. That's like asking people to make games compatible with XP, not a reasonable request. It's not that the hackers aren't using Flash containers, M'n'F is just not using flash to develop anymore.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yoyomistro
I won't be able to play the new ones anymore, only the old ones, thanks friend
No problem man. Yea, it sucks, but flash is too prone to vulnerabilities. I don't know if someone would be able to repackage the Start.exe file on the new HTML games in some other binary package. Your best bet would be to go on the ULMF thread and see if someone there is technically savvy enough to package it as some other binary type.

Reactions: parqueo
Apr 17, 2020
Henry Hoterhumpers Ho-Down :
Mega

from
Here's the localserver.

Drop it into the game folder and run it. It will open the game automatically. It runs the game in the browser by default. Works in every browser, but may not work in IE for Win7 or older.

note:this is an excerpt from another site

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Here's the localserver.

Drop it into the game folder and run it. It will open the game automatically. It runs the game in the browser by default. Works in every browser, but may not work in IE for Win7 or older.

Any chance you could put it on zippyshare? Keeps failing for me.

Malekficent777

Jun 26, 2020
Here's the localserver.

Is there a 32bit version of the .exe? I dropped all the files of the localserver in a game folder, sometimes it says that the server is forbbiden or when it opens on mozilla or chrome the pages gets stucks on the loading screen
help.PNG

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes