Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Nothing has been said about the 5th entry of the series. Imo its certain we'll receive it, but my guess is that its gonna take a long while.
Thanks for your info.

By the way are there any other games like games in mnf with this engaging artstyle.

I already saw some japannese hentainstyle art but u don't like them(just my opinion).

I want similar games like these mnf games.

If any such games out there throw them at me.

Feb 27, 2020
By the way are there any other games like games in mnf with this engaging artstyle.
I want similar games like these mnf games.
I would make a list, but im lazy. So what im gonna do is to redirect you to this comment where OP shares his own personal selection of games.

As you might see, its not directly related to mnf stuff. Hell, most of them have a totally different style than mnf. But since mnf artstyle can be simplified as "2d women with huge knockers", id say the list kinda works. Just browse every game, look at the gallery, and download those you are interested.

Other games not mentioned that I think they fit the criteria -again, "2D women with huge knockers"- are: The Solarion Project, Sexnote, Urban Demons -and its Chillymod version-, Zombie's Retreat and of course, Bones' Tales: The Manor, which is were the list came from.

VanOten

Dec 8, 2020
Adobe is urging us to uninstall flash player. Will it affect playing mnf games after 2020 ends? and are there possible ways to play mnf games other than flash player?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Adobe is urging us to uninstall flash player. Will it affect playing mnf games after 2020 ends? and are there possible ways to play mnf games other than flash player?
I'm leaving it installed and maintaining my "don't be a dumbass on the internet" policy. Also a lot of games have the BCT version, and you can still download the standalone player that doesn't interact with the internet in anyway, and that's all you need for the older games.

Feb 27, 2020
Mnf games nowadays have the .html format, so its good on that end. in order to play the old games, insuggest downloading baka loader. its a flash player designed for mnf games. its pretty barebones, but its enough

Feb 27, 2020
I've messed up somewhere and my baka.selector doesnt work anymore, does anyone have a download link to it?
Edit: nvm i managed to fix it.

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys looks like there is no latest mnf game for us as Christmas present.

Can anyone tell me who is cracking these mnf html games from past one year or so.

Is he this dev Bastard games and entertainment or another one?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes