Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Can anyone help me with this
I dont know how to lanch the games
There are two types of games. HTML5 games and Flash games.

The first kind is easy to use. These games have a bunch of folders like components, scripts, etc so its easy to recognize. To play these, you gotta click on the .bat files called either Start_Mozilla.bat or Start_Chrome.bat. whichever one you choose will open said browser with the game.

The flash games will be in shockwave flash format ( .swf) and you can open them with any ordinary flash player. Baka.loader is my personal choice to play these games. Kinda ancient but hey it lets you toggle between each sex scene. If the game has a parts folder, you must not separate the .swf file and the folder.

There is a bit more to it, but any future issues will be tackled then

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey all, anyone knows if there is a vid of the Officer Juggs NPC animation from the MnFClub cameo? She looks hot on it, would be nice if it was uploaded like the other NPC scenes, maybe it is already, but I didn't see it yet, also, what do we do with the flash games we currently have now that Flash is gone? Any way to tweak them so we can play them still?

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Can someone help me everytime I extract 1 file it's an ".swf" file and when I tried Pressing Open to Enternet Explorer, I clicked Open to the .swf file and it won't play but shows this " : . . . . . . Please Help.
133708011_155626169351377_1000347322991913546_n.jpg

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can someone help me everytime I extract 1 file it's an ".swf" file and when I tried Pressing Open to Enternet Explorer, I clicked Open to the .swf file and it won't play but shows this " : . . . . . . Please Help.
View attachment 967056
You need to download the standalone flash player from Adobe.

It's gonna be called Flash Player Projector. Pick whichever one is right for your OS.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
anyone know how to download a game from the site if you have a subscription?
You can't normally, they basically are designed to work with servers like an mmo, so the people who crack them grab the assets as they're download and then emulate the server. It's pretty hard to do unless you know what you're doing.

Reactions: Dexco

gl00s

Apr 23, 2020
Having an issue where Star Mission, Ocean Cruise and Lavindor Kingdom make my flash player instantly CTD -- not having this issue with any of the other games, even the other older ones like Detective RPG run just fine. Any support on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 27, 2017
Hi there,

Any way to play these files on a tablet? I did find a browser called Flashfox that plays demos of the games which are already on websites. The browser doesn't play these downloadable files though.

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
''Where the milk 5'' is less good than ''Where is the milk 4'' imo. I liked the dp in ''where is the milk 4''. but if you like vaginal, you might like ''where is the milk 5''.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes