Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Here's the Mega Link.. Again this has been taken down before so I'm not sure how long it will last ... I'm working on alternative links... My internet should be installed on Tuesday so this will have to do for now ...
New Link
not to be that guy, but i always get a virus alert when I download your files...
TR/Crypt.CFI.Gen (in. Tantrik Master .zip)
TR/Agent.vikme (this 3 times)
(1.Grandma Boobitch .zip, 2.Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-down .zip
and 3. MNF Metropolis - presidential threadment .zip)

now these may be false reports but 4 virus alerts is too much:eek:
i trust my antivirus

also
Super Heroine Hijinks 4 The Fall of Mighty Mom

FOR NOW, I HAVE THESE GAMES
are you aware that downloading folders on mediafire require a premium account :unsure:
how about uploading the folder on another host like mega or zip file them first?

(or do you expect peoples here to pay 90$ just to download your games):eek:

Last edited:

Elos

May 18, 2017
not to be that guy, but i always get a virus alert when I download your files...

i trust my antivirus

also

are you aware that downloading folders on mediafire require a premium account :unsure:
how about uploading the folder on another host like mega or zip file them first?

Nono. I didn't know it

Feb 27, 2020
To be clear, they're not HIS files, per se. Those files in the megafolder have been the ones shared within this thread. If someone has more trustful files then we'd welcome those in a heartbeat. Now, checking the files in virustotal.com:
  • Tantrik Masters has multiple flags, id say thats the most untrustworthy of the bunch. Ive always avoided it as well.
  • Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down is safe. No security vendor considered it malicious. May I ask which antivirus are you using? Nvm the question. I dont think it'll change my view. If virustotal didnt found anything then imo your AV gave you a false positive.
  • The others have been flagged as malicious by only 2 security vendors. Correct me if im wrong, but i'd consider this a false positive as well. Regardless, if you trust your antivirus over the rest then i'd suggest holding on playing those 2 specific games for the time being, until someone else shares safer files.

also
Nah, cut him some slack. Scroll up in this thread: he already shared them through the megadrop. They will be included in the previously mentioned megafolder, so we just gotta be patient. :)

Reactions: decker2 and Elos

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018

i trust my antivirus
I can guarantee if you got them from my Mega folder there are absolutely NO viruses at all ... Trust whatever you want or need for your piece of mind, we all have to do that now and again, but there is no threat, virus or anything coming from my link ...

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
To be clear, they're not HIS files, per se. Those files in the megafolder have been the ones shared within this thread. If someone has more trustful files then we'd welcome those in a heartbeat. Now, checking the files in virustotal.com:
  • Tantrik Masters has multiple flags, id say thats the most untrustworthy of the bunch. Ive always avoided it as well.
  • Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down is safe. No security vendor considered it malicious. May I ask which antivirus are you using? Nvm the question. I dont think it'll change my view. If virustotal didnt found anything then imo your AV gave you a false positive.
  • The others have been flagged as malicious by only 2 security vendors. Correct me if im wrong, but i'd consider this a false positive as well. Regardless, if you trust your antivirus over the rest then i'd suggest holding on playing those 2 specific games for the time being, until someone else shares safer files.
(y) (y)

As i said in the post above this one the link to the Mega folder is free of anything unwanted .. EVERYTHING ... As for the Mediafire links and files I personally cannot say ... When i finally get them to my Mega folder there will be nothing to worry about ...

Ive downloaded all the games that were uploaded from other users and I'm beginning to check them individually before putting them into the shared folder .... If there is even a minuscule doubt they will not me moved... every thing anyone is seeing IS a false positive .. This is not my 1st rodeo in any sense ...

irukanjji

Oct 10, 2019
:unsure:

I use mediafire all time, with a free account, and for download multiple files i use jdownloader2, it works like a charm

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone, who has a link to download the HTML5 ?, because I have downloaded two Meet and Fuck games (Lana Craft and The Serpent Amulet and The Legend of Xelda: Trifuck of Pleasure) and when I hit Start.exe it tells me that my 32 bits are not compatible with the version of the game, and I don't know if I have to download HTML5 because both games are HTML5, or do I need to be 64 Bits to play both games, if someone answers me they will I would appreciate a lot (y)

Elos

May 18, 2017
Here is a Link that you can Upload any games that aren't in the Folder posted .... once there i will migrate them to the game folder ...

... ONLY FULL WORKING M-n-F GAMES ... NO VIDEOS ...

Upload Folder

Look at the existing games and ONLY upload games that aren't there and NO Videos .. Abuse this and it all comes down

I welcome all additions from whomever ... If we pull together in this we can 'catch em all' :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Message me with your F95 Name and Games Uploaded so i can give you the credit you deserve (y)(y)
i added another game: Tilda von Titantanks The Apocalypse

Feb 27, 2020
Hello everyone, who has a link to download the HTML5 ?, because I have downloaded two Meet and Fuck games (Lana Craft and The Serpent Amulet and The Legend of Xelda: Trifuck of Pleasure) and when I hit Start.exe it tells me that my 32 bits are not compatible with the version of the game, and I don't know if I have to download HTML5 because both games are HTML5, or do I need to be 64 Bits to play both games, if someone answers me they will I would appreciate a lot (y)
Mmm you can download more mnf games here or . If you have a 32bit device make sure you replace the contents of the game folder with the stuff inside the /32bit/ folder.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Reactions: Naoyakog

fuckignnoe

May 29, 2021
How do we play the games now that Flash is dead? Bakaloader only shows the flash icon, and BTC loader loads like 90% then stops.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes