Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Those just give me all kinds of virus alerts
mmm kinda hard to do something here since I dont control the mega folder. Still. kinda odd youre getting so much alerts. The only possibility are the html5 games. Those are sometimes shared with a start.exe which opens an additional browser tab. bc of that the start.exe is flagged as adware by some AVs (adware =/= virus. tho i suppose it doesnt make a difference, really).

All i can offer is the im handling personally, where ive removed any .exe files. If you find anything malicious there, please let me know through this forum or through DMs

Feb 27, 2020
Could someone start updating the with new games?
There arent any. Thats the full list. MnF stopped developing their games in flash bc it was gonna be discontinued in favor of more secure alternatives. Nowadays they use html5 and thats how they are being shared now. In theory someone could create swf files from the html5 versions, but it would be incredibly time consuming as youll have to code most of it from scratch and make sure the physics are correctly working, among other stuff. Its simply not worth it.
So, how open swf files now that Flash is dead? I tried to open using bakaloader without results.
To get bakaloader working, install Make sure to read the instructions carefully and follow them correctly, you know, uninstalling any adobe flash you have prior and running the installer in win7 compatibility mode, among other stuff. Some people usually ignore those two instructions

• Sad
Reactions: slashslayer

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
mmm kinda hard to do something here since I dont control the mega folder. Still. kinda odd youre getting so much alerts. The only possibility are the html5 games. Those are sometimes shared with a start.exe which opens an additional browser tab. bc of that the start.exe is flagged as adware by some AVs (adware =/= virus. tho i suppose it doesnt make a difference, really).

All i can offer is the im handling personally, where ive removed any .exe files. If you find anything malicious there, please let me know through this forum or through DMs
How can we run the HTML games without the .exe?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes