Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Anonsdf

Jan 7, 2021
Can someone give link for new games? From 2020.08.12 to 2021.06.12. I'm trying to found in web, but I found only links in terrible folders like turbobit, f2k

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know to extract more than one game? I successfully extracted one but when i tried to do another game i keep getting error messages with the index file. My computer doesn't give me the options to duplicate only try again or skip :(
Well, what does the error say?

Can someone give link for new games? From 2020.08.12 to 2021.06.12. I'm trying to found in web, but I found only links in terrible folders like turbobit, f2k
21 games were developed in that timeframe, from which 12 have been cracked so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No other games within that time period n afterwards have been cracked as of this minute. You can find them all in the

Anonsdf

Jan 7, 2021

21 games were developed in that timeframe, from which 12 have been cracked so far
No other games within that time period n afterwards have been cracked as of this minute. You can find them all in the
Thanks

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018

Bookmanji Doesnt seem to want to open for me in the browser, it opens then loads to 99% and then just freezes, any ideas?

Bobby_roo

Nov 3, 2018

Screenshot (1).png
Cloud64 this is the error i get. Is it bcuz it has the same name?Sorry still kinda new to this

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Hi ... I have a question, how do you play MnF games in Android mobile phone ?
Does anybody have the answer please help this little brother out ? Please

Last edited:

Murcie13

Mar 22, 2019
I'm still curious about to rebuild the animation in the game, is there any method?
FFdec is a good tool but guess I'm too amateur to use it.
Sorry for my poor English.

Feb 27, 2020
Apologies for clumping all of your questions together.

Bookmanji doesnt seem to want to open for me in the browser. It opens then loads to 99% and then just freezes. Any ideas?
Make sure you're using the files to run it instead of just running the index.html file. Sometimes, even when running the local web server it still freezes at 99%. I dont have an answer to that, other that close the server and browser, and try again. For some reason, the "turning it off and then on again" fix actually works for me

View attachment 1436289
This is the error i get. Is it because it has the same name?
Hmm, actually, I think thats on me. I compressed the game folders using a 3rd party tool, and it seems that Windows zip extractor doesnt work well with them. Compressing files using Windows tools shows no issues, so maybe i shouldve used that from the beginning. I will update the mediafire folder with the correct zip files, hopefully before tomorrow.

If you dont want to wait. You could use and avoid this problem from ever happening again in your device.

How do you play MnF games in Android mobile phone ?
Try this guide. Usually i write a lot without actually saying much, so if anything isnt clear enough dont hestate to ask me.
*EDIT: This only works for HTML5 games. I dont know how to run older games that use Flash

hello guys can someone tell me what I can do with this error that I get when opening the "Mnf.html.Hub"
View attachment 1436869
I wasnt expecting this tbh. Make sure the Hub have the following files:
If you dont have some of them, make sure you download them and follow the instructions

Last edited:

superleo2345167978

Jan 24, 2021
If it does, I had already opened it once, but when I closed the tab and wanted to reopen it, it began to show that error

Make sure you're using the files to run it instead of just running the index.html file. Sometimes, even when running the local web server it still freezes at 99%. I dont have an answer to that, other that close the server and browser, and try again. For some reason, the "turning it off and then on again" fix actually works for me

Hmm, actually, I think thats on me. I compressed the game folders using a 3rd party tool, and it seems that Windows zip extractor doesnt work well with them. Compressing files using Windows tools shows no issues, so maybe i shouldve used that from the beginning. I will update the mediafire folder with the correct zip files, hopefully before tomorrow.

If you dont want to wait. You could use and avoid this problem from ever happening again in your device.

Try this guide. Usually i write a lot without actually saying much, so if anything isnt clear enough dont hestate to ask me.
*EDIT: This only works for HTML5 games. I dont know how to run older games that use Flash

If you dont have some of them, make sure you download them and follow the instructions

Bobby_roo

Nov 3, 2018

Cloud64 Take ur time. Appreciate all the help

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Hey there, bit of an old question, but I have been trying to extract some good gifs from the past games (the swf ones) and I tried using jpexs to do so, it works for the most part, but I end up with sprites / gifs that seem incomplete, parts of the bodies are missing... I assume it's because the main file is supposed to add all the shapes together... Any ideas from people who tried? Am I doing something wrong?

As a matter of fact I also can't seem to find the animations inbetween the idle ones or the climax ones... is it just coded that way?

An example with the Tilda Thanksgiving one below.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Hey there, bit of an old question, but I have been trying to extract some good gifs from the past games (the swf ones) and I tried using jpexs to do so, it works for the most part, but I end up with sprites / gifs that seem incomplete, parts of the bodies are missing... I assume it's because the main file is supposed to add all the shapes together... Any ideas from people who tried? Am I doing something wrong?

As a matter of fact I also can't seem to find the animations inbetween the idle ones or the climax ones... is it just coded that way?

An example with the Tilda Thanksgiving one below.
Can you explain to me how you did it? I am trying to edit the swf files myself, but i'm having a hard time finding the graphics (they seem to be located in the parts folder and not directly in the swf). I got a hold of jpexs myself but i can't figure out how to include the parts files.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Never mind, you can just import the parts files into jpexs as if they were swf files.

Edit: And i just successfully edited some text i Super heroine hijinks 1. It ain't much but it's a start. Maybe i'll be able to edit the animation in a few days or weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dexco

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Can you explain to me how you did it? I am trying to edit the swf files myself, but i'm having a hard time finding the graphics (they seem to be located in the parts folder and not directly in the swf). I got a hold of jpexs myself but i can't figure out how to include the parts files.
I basically just open the parts one by one and check the sprites, I think the main swf is just to tie everything together.

Never mind, you can just import the parts files into jpexs as if they were swf files.

Edit: And i just successfully edited some text i Super heroine hijinks 1. It ain't much but it's a start. Maybe i'll be able to edit the animation in a few days or weeks.
Yeah text can be changed easily and I bet we could even change sounds and add actual sex sounds instead of the looping awful music... Yet I still wonder how I could get the actual gifs at a decent resolution, I still get only part of the animations with the sprites, and they are missing some shapes...

Btw, the result would be like this gallery the gifs are very high res to the point that I think they are taken straight from the sources, if anyone has a clue on how to do it, it'd be nice!

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
"2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing."

i didn't saw any "game.exe" on the 2 downloaded zip files, just the swf/bct files also zipped inside those 2 files.

Swf files play fine on flashplayer but bct player doesn't work... keep giving me error about activex or some shit, removed the flash with the uninstaller someone posted and tried to reinstall, the uninstallter says that it got removed and asks to restart the PC but after restarting windows says i already have the most recent version of the flash. -_-'

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes