Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
"2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing."

i didn't saw any "game.exe" on the 2 downloaded zip files, just the swf/bct files also zipped inside those 2 files.

Swf files play fine on flashplayer but bct player doesn't work... keep giving me error about activex or some shit, removed the flash with the uninstaller someone posted and tried to reinstall, the uninstallter says that it got removed and asks to restart the PC but after restarting windows says i already have the most recent version of the flash. -_-'
Nobody bothered to update the instructions for this collection.
This collection features 2 types of games: Flash games and Browser games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I keep updated a where you can download any MnF game individually. If a new game gets cracked, you will find it there.

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I keep updated a where you can download any MnF game individually. If a new game gets cracked, you will find it there.
So far so good.
But one question...
Who is cracking mnf games now??

Jan 2, 2019
It sucks You cant play the html games on mac. When you open the games on google chrome the games loads and is ready to play but then if you want to click play butto it just doesnt let you play.

Feb 27, 2020
It sucks You cant play the html games on mac. When you open the games on google chrome the games loads and is ready to play but then if you want to click play butto it just doesnt let you play.
Have you created the local web server? Unlike windows, unix based systems can set up a local host by just opening a terminal in the game folder and type php -S localhost:8000. After that navigate to with your browser to play the game.
At least, i think itll work. Thats how i run mnf games in my linux machine.

So far so good.
But one question...
Who is cracking mnf games now??
A russian team whose name eludes me is taking care of it. A while ago I linked their forum but its not like theres anything special there tbh. Just mega links with the latest games and thats pretty much it. What matters is that mnf games are getting cracked.

Jan 2, 2019
Have you created the local web server? Unlike windows, unix based systems can set up a local host by just opening a terminal in the game folder and type php -S localhost:8000. After that navigate to with your browser to play the game.
At least, i think itll work. Thats how i run mnf games in my linux machine.

A russian team whose name eludes me is taking care of it. A while ago I linked their forum but its not like theres anything special there tbh. Just mega links with the latest games and thats pretty much it. What matters is that mnf games are getting cracked.
what do you mean navigate to localhost i did as you said. I typed the localhost stuff into the terminal and then it said that i created a server. After that i try to open for example DD-Team html file but it doesnt let me. Btw im on mac but it should still work i think. Idk how to navigate to localhost server

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
H
Heyy cloud 64,

Since you provide one good opportunity to skip scenes in between swf games, I felt very happy and tried that thing.

I downloaded baka loader and when I tried to install activexflash installer this following error came up.

I searched in the internet and uninstalled previously existing flash from my pc but still it is showing flash built in exist in your internet explorer.

But there is no such add on about flash in the internet explorer "manage add-ons" section.

Still this error (image) coming up.

If you know solution for this damn problem help me out here.

Feb 27, 2020
what do you mean navigate to localhost i did as you said. I typed the localhost stuff into the terminal and then it said that i created a server. After that i try to open for example DD-Team html file but it doesnt let me. Btw im on mac but it should still work i think. Idk how to navigate to localhost server
Oh sorry what i meant with "navigate" is that you should literally type http://localhost:8000/ into your browser's search bar after you create the server. The same way you type youtube.com and stuff. Because all this really does is to create a website that only runs in your computer to run the html5 game of your choice. You dont have to open the index.html files, just set up the server and go to the website
Since you provide one good opportunity to skip scenes in between swf games, I felt very happy and tried that thing. I downloaded baka loader and when I tried to install activexflash installer this following error came up.

I searched in the internet and uninstalled previously existing flash from my pc but still it is showing flash built in exist in your internet explorer. But there is no such add on about flash in the internet explorer "manage add-ons" section.
Try running the installer in windows 7 compatibility mode. Usually thats enough for the issue to get fixed. Remember that, when prompted, you must deactivate automatic updates. If that doesnt fix it, you can always ask here. That is the guy who made baka.loader, and that thread is about troubleshooting any issue with the tools he made.

Last edited:

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
If you are on MacOS, you should have php directly installed, so all you need to do is type this in a console :
Code:
cd your/dir/DD-team
php -S localhost:8080
source:

then open chrome and type

Jan 2, 2019
If you are on MacOS, you should have php directly installed, so all you need to do is type this in a console :
Code:
cd your/dir/DD-team
php -S localhost:8080
source:

then open chrome and type
it gives me server not found 404. I did everything you said put in the code and then opened localhost on google chrome but it just gives me a error

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
SaintLaurent233

Did you use the right path in the cd command ?
Did you leave the server running while playing the game ?
I have attached a successfully running command screenshot, in the blue rectangle you should see the full path of the folder containing DD-Team files, particularly the index.html file.

otherwise, please try opening

Jan 2, 2019
SaintLaurent233

Did you use the right path in the cd command ?
Did you leave the server running while playing the game ?
I have attached a successfully running command screenshot, in the blue rectangle you should see the full path of the folder containing DD-Team files, particularly the index.html file.

otherwise, please try opening
i did everything it gives me an error Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-13 um 17.14.33.png

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Pls someone share this gigantic MNF Collection on another filehoster which is free user friendly

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes