Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Once you guys are able to animate the assets yourselves what’re you gonna do? Redo the games or make new stuff? Or is this all to pirate them easier?

Feb 27, 2020
Once you guys are able to animate the assets yourselves what’re you gonna do? Redo the games or make new stuff? Or is this all to pirate them easier?
Im not among the users who are ripping the flash animations. But man, if i could, i would reanimate Kosmos games. Such beautiful artwork and its all wasted with the shittiest loops. Tits that dont bounce, Ass that doesnt clap. Among the 3 devs, Kosmos makes the best art by a longshot but the most boring animation. Unfortunately im lazy as fuck so id rather complain about it than fix it. :KEK:

On an unrelated note, for those who use the , im going to remove the bct games as well as the mnf club folders. For the former i just dont see the point with them, considering its just a slice from the entirety of flash games. Its simply redundant imo. For the mnf club idk, ive never used it, never been interested in it, so im planning of getting rid of it.

For those reasons, i suggest someone download the files and upload them somewhere else if you want to keep them at hand. The html5 and swf flash games will be kept (although having a mirror wouldnt hurt anyone) and i will keep updating the folder with the latest games. Ill delete the Bct and mnf club folders at nov 1st.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Im not among the users who are ripping the flash animations. But man, if i could, i would reanimate Kosmos games. Such beautiful artwork and its all wasted with the shittiest loops. Tits that dont bounce, Ass that doesnt clap. Among the 3 devs, Kosmos makes the best art by a longshot but the most boring animation. Unfortunately im lazy as fuck so id rather complain about it than fix it. :KEK:

On an unrelated note, for those who use the , im going to remove the bct games as well as the mnf club folders. For the former i just dont see the point with them, considering its just a slice from the entirety of flash games. Its simply redundant imo. For the mnf club idk, ive never used it, never been interested in it, so im planning of getting rid of it.

For those reasons, i suggest someone download the files and upload them somewhere else if you want to keep them at hand. The html5 and swf flash games will be kept (although having a mirror wouldnt hurt anyone) and i will keep updating the folder with the latest games. Ill delete the Bct and mnf club folders at nov 1st.
I am looking into editing super heroine hijinks 1. Mighty mom needs a bigger ass to match her titties, so i'm trying to see if i can edit that to begin with. If i can get it working, then i have other ideas for potential edits.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Adbos

Oct 27, 2021
All these links have suuuuper slow download speed. Can someone do everyone a favor and upload it on Google drive or something? Even Mega has a transfer data limit which almost every time corrupts the file.

Feb 27, 2020
All these links have suuuuper slow download speed. Can someone do everyone a favor and upload it on Google drive or something? Even Mega has a transfer data limit which almost every time corrupts the file.
I have a if that works for ya. Ofc you would need Jdownloader 2 or something since you cant bulk-download in MF, but idk i think its fast enough.

Feb 27, 2020
Did you launched those games by selecting the index.html? Cuz thats not how you launch these games. You need to create a local web server using . Basically drag the files and drop em into the game folder. Click on a start_game_browser bat file to launch the game properly

Reactions: Dei8ht

单走一个6

Oct 28, 2021
Did you launched those games by selecting the index.html? Cuz thats not how you launch these games. You need to create a local web server using . Basically drag the files and drop em into the game folder. Click on a start_game_browser bat file to launch the game properly
Hello, my friend, I use your method, but I don't have the Start_GAME_Browser BAT file. Besides, I'd like to ask what software to use to open the start file. QQ图片20211030190909.png

Feb 27, 2020
Hello, my friend, I use your method, but I don't have the Start_GAME_Browser BAT file.
The bat files are right there. Look at the pic again. Start_game_chrome, start_game_firefox and start_game_default. Drag every file to your game folder and open one of the bat files depending on your browser. That should be enough to play the game

单走一个6

Oct 28, 2021
The bat files are right there. Look at the pic again. Start_game_chrome, start_game_firefox and start_game_default. Drag every file to your game folder and open one of the bat files depending on your browser. That should be enough to play the game
I'm sorry, man. I'm Chinese. I still can't find Start_GAME_Browser. My English is not very good. Can you speak in more detail? copy your Start_play_chrom,start_play_Firefoxstart and _ play_default to php or copy it to the game folder? QQ图片20211031190404.png QQ图片20211031190408.png

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes