Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
For some reason whenever I try firing up the Baka Loader, it says I'm missing flash32_17_0_0_1341.ocx.
Considering that Flash has been discontinued entirely which is why I assume this is the reason it stopped working, is there something else that works like it where I can just fast forward to the sex scenes, rather than go through all the dialogue every time I fire it up?

Feb 27, 2020
For some reason whenever I try firing up the Baka Loader, it says I'm missing flash32_17_0_0_1341.ocx.
Considering that Flash has been discontinued entirely which is why I assume this is the reason it stopped working, is there something else that works like it where I can just fast forward to the sex scenes, rather than go through all the dialogue every time I fire it up?
You can fix this issue by installing . Make sure to read the instructions.
If you cant get it to work you can ask for help here.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
You can fix this issue by installing . Make sure to read the instructions.
If you cant get it to work you can ask for help here.
Thank you so much. I downloaded a rather old pack that came with the baka loader, because I thought the latest ones don't have it, but is it safe to assume that the Baka Selector would detect the newer games as well if I put all loaders and selectors in the same folder?

Feb 27, 2020
Thank you so much. I downloaded a rather old pack that came with the baka loader, because I thought the latest ones don't have it, but is it safe to assume that the Baka Selector would detect the newer games as well if I put all loaders and selectors in the same folder?
baka selector will detect any flash game as long as there is a jpg with the same name in ./data/images/. I suggest you download this baka.selector since its up to date with the latest thumbnails.

That link works for you too, H3ll. It also has a bct.loader and bct.selector

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
baka selector will detect any flash game as long as there is a jpg with the same name in ./data/images/. I suggest you download this baka.selector since its up to date with the latest thumbnails.

That link works for you too, H3ll. It also has a bct.loader and bct.selector
How do I put these files and folders together exactly? I assumed to just extract all the zipped games, and put the baka loader and selector in the same location and it'd just find it, but clicking on thumbnails of the selector doesn't start any game. Am I missing a step somewhere? Couldn't find a readme.txt explaining how it works exactly with what's on the home page.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
How do I put these files and folders together exactly? I assumed to just extract all the zipped games, and put the baka loader and selector in the same location and it'd just find it, but clicking on thumbnails of the selector doesn't start any game. Am I missing a step somewhere? Couldn't find a readme.txt explaining how it works exactly with what's on the home page.
Unfortunately i cant test and troubleshoot this myself so im just relying on memory to try to help you here:
The first question is, of course, whether the jpg in /data/images/ has the same name of the .swf file. If its not, fix it.
Another aspect is that the zlib.dll file must be in the same folder as baka.loader.exe. If its not, fix it.

Do remember to check the link i gave you. The creator of this program himself spends time helping ppl way more thoroughly than i can do atm.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Unfortunately i cant test and troubleshoot this myself so im just relying on memory to try to help you here:
The first question is, of course, whether the jpg in /data/images/ has the same name of the .swf file. If its not, fix it.
Another aspect is that the zlib.dll file must be in the same folder as baka.loader.exe. If its not, fix it.

Do remember to check the link i gave you. The creator of this program himself spends time helping ppl way more thoroughly than i can do atm.
That definitely did the trick. It's because all games on the front page SWF titles do not match the JPG in the data folder. I tested a couple and I guess... this is a very big project to do, unless somebody else is doing it and plans on uploading it soon.
Thank you so much for your patience and help on this. My experience here is getting ridiculed for asking a question that would have been answered between page 37 and 52.

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone had the Baka's Mom's: Fat Tits Redemption ?
The team cracking the games is usually 6-8 months behind the latest mnf releases, so atm i would advise you to wait.

How do you make this work again? Opening the index.html just gives me a 99% loading... sorry if it's been said already.
That link should include a start.exe within the files, does it not?
If it doesnt have it, you can download and follow the instructions.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Super heroine hijinks 5 was cracked.

If anyone have it on mega or any other sources please share here

Oppaisensai

Jul 26, 2021
warning bros!!! the link of media fire of Legend of Whorra 2 got copyright claim!!!! PLS dont hurt our treasure,and thx for the bros that gather all treasure , but now we need help!!!!

Jun 17, 2020
How can I make the Swf file and The Parts file into one I'm trying to get the sprites but if the swf has a Parts File then there is nothing on the sprite zone. I'm using Jpegx

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Any chance this get updated at any time? The collection was already missing several games when it was updated for the last time, you now have to add all the new games released since then.

somedud112

May 10, 2018
Any chance for a new mega download for all the files till now ? Dont really have money for mediafire premium, if not understandable and thanks anyways.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes