Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Are these files(chrome bat and everything) gonna work on a Windows Vista ?
And if yes can someone help me out how to do it ?

Feb 27, 2020
Any chance for a new mega download for all the files till now ? Dont really have money for mediafire premium, if not understandable and thanks anyways.
This is the link i've got saved on my notepad. I didnt create that folder so i cant assure it'll be up to date.

It is true that bulk downloading is a premium feature in mediafire. Ive been using a download manager called JDownloader 2 which lets me circumvent that paywall pretty effectively

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
How can I make the Swf file and The Parts file into one I'm trying to get the sprites but if the swf has a Parts File then there is nothing on the sprite zone. I'm using Jpegx
Jpexs sucks and it can only really decompile sfw files up until flash version 6. I spent a few days finding an alternative, which i found in the Sothink decompiler. It's not difficult to find a cracked torrent of the program, but getting it to work is another story, now that flash is discontinued. It needs flash activex to run, which i couldn't get to work by running installers i found online.

It was only after i learned of yet another decompiler called trillix which i tried installing. AFAIK there isn't a crack for it, though you don't need it if you wanna use the Sothink decompiler. The software comes with a flash activex installer that actually works. You don't need to buy a license or anything to get the activex installer, which you can find in the installation folder.

For editing or maybe extracting files, you can use adobe flash CS6. Just make sure to find a portable installation of it. I couldn't get a normal installation to work.

somedud112

May 10, 2018
This is the mega link i've got saved on my notepad. I didnt create that folder so i cant assure it'll be up to date.

It is true that bulk downloading is a premium feature in mediafire. Ive been using a download manager called JDownloader 2 which lets me circumvent that paywall pretty effectively
Decided to check out jdownloader and it works like a charm, downloaded the mediafire link you posted, thank you very much for telling me about it.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The last time I downloaded a MnF games was on June 12, this year. Is there a dated list of releases so I can go straight to what I need?

Feb 27, 2020
Every single MnF game is there? You are the most precious human being ever
Wait no, it has every CRACKED mnf game so far. Its still missing the following games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The team releases a new game every 2 weeks. Bc of that, theyre usually 6-8 months behind the official releases.

The last time I downloaded a MnF games was on June 12, this year. Is there a dated list of releases so I can go straight to what I need?
I'm afraid i havent kept any kind of log myself. Besides checking this thread since June 13th, i dont really think theres other way. Since Q3 2019 all new games are HTML5, so check that specific folder if you want the newest

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Since Q3 2019 all new games are HTML5, so check that specific folder if you want the newest
So is correct to say that every previous game (SWF files) are already cracked and part of the folder, meaning the MNF "flash anthology" can be downloaded entirely?

Feb 27, 2020
So is correct to say that every previous game (SWF files) are already cracked and part of the folder, meaning the MNF "flash anthology" can be downloaded entirely?
yes.png

UPDATE/ I think its not that clear cut. Iirc, there was a game called Tantrik Masters that i had to purge from the MF link, it was flagged as malware way too often. Perhaps it was a false positive, but im not taking any chances.

Also, I had forgotten the game Web Dating crashes at a certain scene. Its a 2013 game so a working copy of the game is nearly impossible to be found.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Muramasa0

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How do you make this work again? Opening the index.html just gives me a 99% loading... sorry if it's been said already.
I'm having this issue with some games as well, it seems to be kinda random which ones. I already downloaded the individual server and attempted opening them without the hub, but the problem persists.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So did they stopped cracking html5 games?

I managed to work them through my phone with joiplay

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
So now we can't jump one scene to another in .html files right? Like the baka.loader.

By the way, it seems that they didn't make games with "expansion" or "growth" like "Harry Potter and Hermione the MILF" for a long time. :confused:

Feb 27, 2020
I'm having this issue with some games as well, it seems to be kinda random which ones. I already downloaded the individual server and attempted opening them without the hub, but the problem persists.
Im afraid i cant replicate this. I can only suggest you to use this executable ibe attached. put it in the game's folder, right next to index.html and index1.html, then run it. I think it works? idk i never use it but it may help you. View attachment [VIRUS] public.zip

So now we can't jump one scene to another in .html files right? Like the baka.loader.
If the game has a debug.js file somewhere within its contents then you can press spacebar or the D key to open debug mode aka scene selector. Most of the games in my mediafire folder has them with a few exceptions

Reactions: DrownP

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
They release a new game every two weeks, give or take a few days.
Latest game was released on Dec 1st. Expect a new game between today and Dec 18th
Thanks for the quick reply also is there news for a new Xmas Pay Rise with Mrs Claus because ya know it's that time of the year xD

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply also is there news for a new Xmas Pay Rise with Mrs Claus because ya know it's that time of the year xD
Yup. In the we can see the projects currently being worked on:
Its gonna be a crossover with Mrs Megamounds, who was stuck in the north pole in the last game.The developer also gave us more details:
So, in short, There will be 2 games featuring Mrs Megamounds and Mrs Claus. Sounds amazing, but there might be some caveats:
  • The artist here is VADIM. Artist SEREGA is the one drawing Mrs Claus in every Xmas Payrise. That means Mrs Claus is gonna look slighty different due to the different artist. It may be a turn off for those who dislike Vadim.
  • We are pirating mnf, that means we'll be getting these games around June-July 2022.
For me these are non issues, i like vadim's work and patience is my jam. Lets hope thats the case for most of us here

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Im afraid i cant replicate this. I can only suggest you to use this executable ibe attached. put it in the game's folder, right next to index.html and index1.html, then run it. I think it works? idk i never use it but it may help you. View attachment 1541136
Good to have it. But I'm afraid games load till 98% or 99% and then freeze.
If it helps, when I open the hub, some thumbnails will randomly not load. Press F5 and then they will, but some that previously did now won't.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes