Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2024-10-07] [BCT]

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Key B

Jul 3, 2022
so are these games safe? my anti virus got crazy after going through the folders
I had the same question but using virus total and hybrid analisis what was found was:

• Persistence: This means the file is designed to remain on your system and execute even after you restart your computer.
  • Evasive: It uses techniques to avoid detection by security software.
  • Spreading: It attempts to spread to other systems or locations.
  • Spyware: It collects sensitive information from your computer, such as your browsing history and passwords.
  • Network activity: It communicates with numerous remote servers, potentially to download additional malware or send stolen data.
Id rather not open any file tbh

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
so are these games safe? my anti virus got crazy after going through the folders
you can download my collection is 100% safe
i now have 500 games and videos in my mnf collection + 12 games i'm not sure about
this should be let's say 99% of all the games mnf has ever made at best

the only games i miss for sure are

i couldn't even find videos for these 2

i couldn't find a video with all the mnf club sex stuff either
i did find a lot of small random videos but since that game lets you create your own character
with different colors and looks downloading a bunch of random videos. doesn't feels right...

however i still have 2 old mnf club folders with strange "baka-data" and an exe with a teddy bear logo
but i can't use it keep getting an error message
whatever happened to the bakaloader anyway?

so who wants my 500 mnf swf games and play videos?
mostly swf games, but everything mnf has done after 2020 is a video i found online
my collection is 18 GB big and i may add play videos for the swf games that are too boring to play through... later
i also sorted the games by their official names

i just hope this doesnt get dmca'd because uploading 18 gb is a pain
Is this archive have Cassie Cannons Home Yoga Game?
only as a video

Last edited:
Reactions: hakulaku97
Jan 3, 2022
How to run some games like big butt tara doll, big top thot jacqueline? I can't find the start.exe

Edit: Never mind fixed it myself. in the very bottom of the MNF folder there is a startgame.rar, you extract it to the game folder that you want to play, and then open the start_game_(browser you use) and voila

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slendersama

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
if my computer is 64 bits but it still doesn't work
disable any antivirus system before u play the html5 games, if u have linux or any other device try to install a web browser to open it. Remember, try to re open the start.exe file to see the game. Sometimes loads with ads or any other website the first time.

MNF_Gamer

Jul 26, 2021
How to play these in 2024? Can't download bakaloader on zippyshare or adobe flash cuz they're dead.
Download a web browser to open flash games, like "Flash Browser" or try to install an old version of flash player, like "Flash Player 15".

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes