Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2024-10-07] [BCT]

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Ass_mazz

Sep 30, 2023
Anyone knows how to start the games with the exe file? Some of em are missing it, but trying to read about how to solve the problem is causing me to have a brain aneurysm

1231qwerty1231

Jul 19, 2020
Anyone knows how to start the games with the exe file? Some of em are missing it, but trying to read about how to solve the problem is causing me to have a brain aneurysm
1. Just copy exe file from any other MnF game with the same launch type
2. Enjoy the game

1728812971940.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass_mazz

Kwazzie

Aug 15, 2017
so I attempted to download all of these and every download was flagged by my antivirus for trojan horses. do with this info as you all will.

1231qwerty1231

Jul 19, 2020
help running the SWF files I tried to find the bakaloader but I can't find it.
1. Download Adobe Flash Player 32 from the attachment of this message.
2. Unzip the archive.
3. Right-click on the swf file. "Open with" > Select the path to Adobe Flash Player 32.exe and open the swf with Adobe Flash Player 32.exe. Remember the selected program forever.
4. Enjoy the game.

Reactions: Crispyking

SexyBurp

Oct 4, 2023
1. Download Adobe Flash Player 32 from the attachment of this message.
2. Unzip the archive.
3. Right-click on the swf file. "Open with" > Select the path to Adobe Flash Player 32.exe and open the swf with Adobe Flash Player 32.exe. Remember the selected program forever.
4. Enjoy the game.
thank you so much dude!

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
so I attempted to download all of these and every download was flagged by my antivirus for trojan horses. do with this info as you all will.
Is it the start.exe file?
All the other files are html/png/js

If you want to play without start.exe you can always use a good old php server (cf: my signature)

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
I really gotta figure out how to "crack" these games myself.
If you have a premium access, you need to find a way to keep all the files locally.
After that, you can take an already cracked game and do folder diff to check what was modified.
I do not think it's that hard to crack.

I'm curious myself on how they protect it

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
If you have a premium access, you need to find a way to keep all the files locally.
After that, you can take an already cracked game and do folder diff to check what was modified.
I do not think it's that hard to crack.

I'm curious myself on how they protect it
Yeah, I'm probably already gonna struggle to find a way to keep all the files locally lol
I have 0 clue on how to crack games ^^

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes