Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole point is ”love interest”:
- MC calls one of his long time crushes and invites her to a game: she is his date, they are a couple going out together;
- where nothing else happends but Rick cheating and belittleling and being a total asshole to everybody.
- everybody is scripted and seems to like taking it up the ass from that asshole
- so MC is fucked by this game with nothing for plot or reason or anything
- with his date - Rick has no date, yet you do not see people happy he gets what he deserves
- you seem happy to help the absolute brain dead insufferable antagonist have a sex life while piling on the MC

For your information, when you bring a date anywhere, you are a couple, that is the deal.
Whatever your NTR devastated mind might tell you, there is NO other way to look at it.
Ever!

I personally really love games where characters engage in sex besides MC, but it always carries an NTR tag, even though I don't always consider it as such.
This game is actually realistically layered.
someone can't stand Rick's ego and flirtation

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The whole point is ”love interest” - MC calls one of his long time crushes and ivites her to a game - where nothing else happends but Rick cheating and belittleing and being a total asshole to everybody - who seems to like taking it up the ass from that asshole - so MC if fucked by this game with nothing for plot or reason or anything - with his date - Rick has no date, yet you do not see people happy he gets what he deserves- everybody is happy to help the absolute brain dead insufferable antagonist have a sex life while piling on the MC - for your information, when you bring a date anywhere, you are a couple, that si the deal, whatever your NTR devastated mind might tell you, there is othe rway to look at it, ever!
But it's not NTR.. ''Netorare'' literally translates as ''cheating'' from japanese and to english has a connotations with cuckhold. You can't be ''cucked'' by a girl who is not YOURS. Yes, MC had a crush on Debbie, but she doesn't owe him anything, they are not together, they are not sleeping together, he simply shot his shot, she made it clear she is not interested in him, he moved on. Every girl that you find hot, having a sex life, is not you being cucked and it being NTR. It is just life.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1725740574161.png
The whole point of that scene is that Rick cheats and treats MC and his date like shit the whole night - she gets annoyed, but MC is gagged and cannot ever say anything about it, not the cheating, not the aggressive bullying from Rick, we are tied up to see this whole farce unfold so that Rick wins CHEATING AND SEXUALLY HARASSING THE GIRL THEN GETS HER IN HIS BEDROOM by pure scripted plot armor.

MC asks her out and she agrees to go out with MC - MC and her are on a date in there - but this game gaggs and ties MC up to not do anything even remotely resembling a human being seeing his date be Cheated and terated like dirt.

We are in accord- this is a NTR game where MC has no chance - Plot armored Rick is the absolute repugnant asshole who sexually harasses the girl of MC - MC and her are on a date, MC asked her out and she agrees to go out with MC.

MC has clear anger and frustration and betrayed and is emotionally devastated by this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can you say it is not NTR if MC himself is feeling it full throttle?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
How can you say it is not NTR if MC himself is feeling it full throttle?
He is feeling something else. What you feel from NTR is the betrayal of YOUR girl who told you that she loves you and who is committed to you either cheating on you or being taken by someone else. Although MC had a crush on Debbie for a long time, it is not the same, there is no betrayal from her side. MC is sad about not GETTING what he wanted not LOSING what he had. And if he feels like he is losing what SHOULD be rightfully his, he is an entitled prick, she doesn't owe him anything, yet.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But it's not NTR.. ''Netorare'' literally translates as ''cheating'' from japanese and to english has a connotations with cuckhold. You can't be ''cucked'' by a girl who is not YOURS. Yes, MC had a crush on Debbie, but she doesn't owe him anything, they are not together, they are not sleeping together, he simply shot his shot, she made it clear she is not interested in him, he moved on. Every girl that you find hot, having a sex life, is not you being cucked and it being NTR. It is just life.
He is feeling something else. What you feel from NTR is the betrayal of YOUR girl who told you that she loves you and who is committed to you either cheating on you or being taken by someone else. Although MC had a crush on Debbie for a long time, it is not the same, there is no betrayal from her side. MC is sad about not GETTING what he wanted not LOSING what he had. And if he feels like he is losing what SHOULD be rightfully his, he is an entitled prick, she doesn't owe him anything, yet.
Ok, it's a non-NTR scene that I don't like and don't want to happen, and since apparently it inevitably happens, it makes me consider that it's best not to play this game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MeetTheNewNeighbors-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
I personally really love games where characters engage in sex besides MC, but it always carries an NTR tag, even though I don't always consider it as such. I personally like to a) Have a nice cool love story. 2) Watch hot models bang. I don't want to bang all the women myself because I want a nice monogamous romance, and for me it is the best of both worlds, where I can have MC stay with one girl who is loyal and not whore around, while at the same time watching other hot girls sex scenes with males who are not MC. And I don't see it as NTR because I make active choices to avoid sexual content with the other girls, so they are not NTR'ing my MC since he by the plot doesn't want them, they are just having active sexual lives.
Yes, yes to this. But I will add, it's extremely rare to see this done well in AVNs. In fact, the only ones I can think of are EvaKiss's releases (Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String). There, because it is an ensemble cast and is actually multi-protag, we have reason to witness everyone getting down and dirty. With most AVN plots, if it isn't specifically NTR, there usually isn't much reason for the author to have the MC/player seeing side characters get it on.... even though I agree with you, it would add a lot of depth to many releases!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I personally really love games where characters engage in sex besides MC, but it always carries an NTR tag, even though I don't always consider it as such. I personally like to a) Have a nice cool love story. 2) Watch hot models bang. I don't want to bang all the women myself because I want a nice monogamous romance, and for me it is the best of both worlds, where I can have MC stay with one girl who is loyal and not whore around, while at the same time watching other hot girls sex scenes with males who are not MC. And I don't see it as NTR because I make active choices to avoid sexual content with the other girls, so they are not NTR'ing my MC since he by the plot doesn't want them, they are just having active sexual lives.
I like harem games with romance where you can made that the only one who has sex with the LIs (and side female characters) is the MC (whether they are in a relationship with the MC or not is irrelevant to me, I don't want them to have sex with other guys during the game, or even with other girls if possible). Where you can avoid seeing (or there are no) voyeur scenes where you see unknown characters having sex.

And in fact you can make the only sex scenes be between the MC and female characters (LIs or side characters)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
But I will add, it's extremely rare to see this done well in AVNs. In fact, the only ones I can think of are EvaKiss's releases (Good Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String). There, because it is an ensemble cast and is actually multi-protag, we have reason to witness everyone getting down and dirty.
There are actually quite a few more. I have a list of games somewhere, with at least elements if it.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I like harem games with romance where you can made that the only one who has sex with the LIs (and side female characters) is the MC (whether they are in a relationship with the MC or not is irrelevant to me, I don't want them to have sex with other guys during the game, or even with other girls if possible). Where you can avoid seeing (or there are no) voyeur scenes where you see unknown characters having sex.

And in fact you can make the only sex scenes be between the MC and female characters (LIs or side characters)
Yes, harem and NTR tags are mutually exclusive so it makes perfect for you to avoid games that have an NTR tag if you like harem. Fortunately for you overwhelming majority of games are harem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You could try this game with the walkthrough for the rough beginning and see if any path works for you.
The mod is not updated and it ends right there. You can use the mod, but when you get to the forrest, make a save, remove the mod or just erase the game and extract it again to go forward.
1725787580594.png
When you get tot the forrest on Sally path - just save, delete the mod or delete the game and reinstall to continue and see the latest update content.
it makes me consider that it's best not to play this game.
you can take all the women for yourself if you are strong enough but that bullshit was over in the first 3 minutes
If you wanna give it a go with a mod, you can try.

Here's my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod for Meet the New Neighbors v0.5

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Your Mom starts out fucking some douchebag if you aren't into NTR it's already game over! Oh. you can take all the women for yourself if you are strong enough but that bullshit was over in the first 3 minutes, deleted!!!
It's been a while since I played this but this is not the way I remember it. There is a girl MC has a crush on (not his mom nor his girlfriend) who falls for the neighbor but that's only in the beginning and you have nothing more to do with her after that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, harem and NTR tags are mutually exclusive so it makes perfect for you to avoid games that have an NTR tag if you like harem. Fortunately for you overwhelming majority of games are harem.
That's your opinion. I don't think so, a game can perfectly have different routes (netorare, netorase, vanilla, and even variants of them) without any problem. But if you include unavoidable sex scenes between a girl that the MC likes and other guys, you're ruining one of those routes, even if those scenes aren't specifically netorare/netorase.

It's been a while since I played this but this is not the way I remember it. There is a girl MC has a crush on (not his mom nor his girlfriend) who falls for the neighbor but that's only in the beginning and you have nothing more to do with her after that.
It isn't netorare, but I don't see why that should make me like it. In fact, all it does is convince me not to play.

Portgas6620

Feb 19, 2020
Tell us you never even looked at the Opening post, let alone play this game, without actually admitting to it...
View attachment 4009779

Wait, it gets worse!

How about you bring your eyes along before you complain!
I'm referring to the v0.6. There is no new sexual scene with the mother/mc and the sister is very flat. Still, I love the mother's design. Thanks dev.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
So why is there no option to just, I don't know, just kick the crap out of rick and move on. No idea why these games don't just let you deal with annoying fucks like that, Plus does this have actual fucking choices or no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DNCH2019 and Oliz82
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes